It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Free Newsletter

yay! 10kgs in a month!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

yay! 10kgs in a month!

Postby xlannalx » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm

ive finally lost 10kgs - ive gone from 104 to 94 since 1st of january - still have a long way to go...

Re: yay! 10kgs in a month!

Postby Kristy89 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Hey that's great work, keep it up.

I did however have a look at your goals in the bottom of the screen. I just want to say, make sure you give yourself realistic goals, as it only leads to disappointment. The start of your weighty loss journey always goes a lot quicker. I'm just saying you would be very lucky to reach 65kg by May. But hey, good on you if you do, that is an awesome effort. Though it took me 12 months to get from 85kg to 62kg. The smaller you get, the slower the weight loss may become. Please don't takee offence! Its just quite often people can lead themselves to disappointment. That is great you lost 10kg this month... but I will tell you know, the average weight loss is 500g to 1kg a week, especially once you have had an extremely good run like you have.

Great work though, keep it up and i wish you all the best

Postby superstar09 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 pm

wow that is so fantastic!!! well done great effort??/ How did u do that? How did u lose the 10kgs in one month id love to know ur secret!!!

Postby xlannalx » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 pm

thanks kristy89 - yeah i know the weight loss amounts taper off after i while, im totally fine with that - ive set my goals on how fast im losing the weight at the moment just so i know what dates to expect to be at what weight - but as it starts to taper off ill amend them again - im not in a huge rush - but i really do want to get to 85kg by march then after that i dont care if i slow down

lol superstar09 - my secret... EAT NOTHING - STARVE MYSELF TO DEATH! hahaha just kidding (really im kidding - dont do it!) i just made sure i was drinking plenty of water (it helps so much) and im on the optifast diet but with my morning one i have a banana and then i have an optifast at lunch and then one in the late afternoon and then for dinner i have a 500g bowl of steamed broccoli/cauliflower/carrots with either a napoli sauce concoction or some of that kraft vegie pourover (so delish - i prefer the cheese or the garlic) and i stay full all day and dont feel like im losing out on energy - i also have a berocca before work haha. and i also do a 20 minutes windsor pilates workout before dinner thats all - it really is so easy!

Return to Weekly Weigh In