It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Free Newsletter

~MissSonia's Weekly Weigh In Thread~

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: ~MissSonia's Weekly Weigh In Thread~

Postby MissSonia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 pm

So I lost my way for quite a while there.... I was in the 80's.... now I'm back in the 90's. This is going to be my year. I started eating better as of the 1st January 2011 - call it a New Years resolution or call it being sick and tired of being fat! I've joined a gym in my local area and I'm trying to make it a regular visit.

I found that my personal life and work life got in the way of eating well and exercising, or more so that I found it to be an excellent excuse to justify why I couldn't commit to being healthy. "I don't have time to go for a run, I'll lose my job if I don't finish this". And honestly, my boss loves me, there is more chance of me growing a penis than being fired.

So I weighed myself on the 1st day of the year and I was a whopping 97kgs. Sad.

And today was my first weigh in since my decision to stop being fat and lazy.... now I'm 95.3kgs. That's a loss of 1.7kgs :)

It's a nice start, but I need to keep it going so I don't lose motivation. Wish me luck.... again!
MissSonia

Postby MissSonia » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 pm

An increase of 300gs today :(

I thought with all the humidity this week, that I would have lost enough fluids to a tleast stay the same as last week. Oh well....better luck next week :)
MissSonia

Postby MissSonia » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 am

Down 400g today!
MissSonia

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In