It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 am

Free Newsletter

sarahm's weekly weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: sarahm's weekly weigh in

Postby miss_viva » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:25 am

Congratulations on your loss, you're doing so well Sarah!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Sassyt » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Well done to you Sarah I hope you know I look up to you so you better shed those kilos away you are sort of my role model lol lol lol....
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 am

hi-weigh in day! hey miss_viva, i am doing ok! and you? hi sassy-wow no pressure being someone to 'look up to!' lol! ok-todays weight- 77kgs. loss of 100grams-BUT ...i have given up [heavy] smoking after 20+ years...grrrr. its SO SO SO hard...and i cant eat the cravings away!! oh dear oh my! only early in the journey...feeling plain AWFUL! so-also joined 'contours' womens gym-have second workout today. big shock to this old body of mine!! but so want to be healthy in the real sense of the word. expect this week to be a bit shaky all round...must not eat to quell the cravings! :x
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Congratulations on quitting smoking, and a loss of .1 is still a loss! Well done :)
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby ishtiaque.tg » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 am

Well DOne Sarah! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2zQjUY/]
[/url]

Starting Weight : 105.00 kg
Final Goal Weight : 70.00 kg
Current Weight : 89.00 kg
ishtiaque.tg

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:40 pm

hi-thanks miss_viva and ishti! ok-so,went cold turkey off the smokes for 7 days..then lost the plot and am now sneaky-smoking about 4 a day. grrrr. also-been to the gym everyday for 6 days-loving it! scales a bit crazy- have severe PMT so weight is 79kgs. however, body fat ratio down by 3 % and water up to 45%. prepared for some changes with working out...have 75kgs on the brain as that will mean a 30kg loss to round off the year! best wishes all. x :)
sarahm

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey Sarahm

You can do it... You have done it this far you can still carry on.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby miss_viva » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm sure you can get to 75kgs by the end of the year! I was hoping to get to 80kgs by Christmas, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it at the rate I've been losing! I'd actually be pretty happy to get to 85kgs, that would be my 30kgs for the year. :) The 70's don't seem so far away now!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm

hi miss_viva. thanks for the vote of confidence! not sure where i will end up at the end of this year...happy to just go along at my snails pace for now. it's been a big year for us! we've all come a long way..and achieved so much. wishing all the best for the rest of 2009! :)
sarahm

Postby funstopper » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi Sarah, don't know if you remember me...I've been missing in action for quite a while. I just read your weekly weigh in thread from start to finish to catch up with how you were going and you are doing amazing. Your weight loss so far has been monumental and you are so inspiring. I know you will make the 75 by end of the year if you just keep going the way you are, your positive vibe is so strong I can feel it from here.
As for me when I started back in June I did really well for the first little while but then I went for a mini holiday in mid August and after that lost the plot for a while (and found a few of those lost kilo's too), but I've been back on the wagon since mid September and feeling great. Now after reading your inspiring thread I am going to go update my old thread and start posting regularly again.
Good Luck getting to 75kg Sarah, you so deserve to get there by the end of the year. I'll be keeping an eye on your thread from now on.
Funstopper
xx
FunStopper
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did

funstopper

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 am

hi funstopper-of course i remember you, and have wondered where you went and if you were ok. nice to see you back. feel really silly to be considered an 'inspiration'...seems only yesterday i stumbled across this site and felt the same about others who had lost weight. thankyoufor the compliment. keep in touch-and i will also keep my eye on your thread. i am now using the Calorie King site to help me along for the next(last??) 13 ish kilos-and its working. have only ever heard positive things about weight watchers-good on you for finding support. ok-so with my new meals and exercise , i am at 78.4kgs-oh i got back up to 79.6kgs for a while there. hope my body is shocked enough to drop some decent kilos again...back from plateau hell!nice surprise tfind i have lost a further 4cm from my waist-must be the working out?!?! hoping for a loss this week-till then take care. :)
sarahm

Postby Daisybeck » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

I have my fingers crossed for you sarah. It definitely sounds like you're overdue for a large loss. Good luck! :)
Daisybeck

Postby Sassyt » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes Sarah you are an inspiration!!!
I hope only the best for you!!!
I am watching with interest...
Good Luck
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:29 pm

weigh in-78.2kg. i give up! took the batteries out of my scales...sick of them! going to stick to the old dial scales..less fluctuations! let it slip on the weekend-SO hot, 40* drank too much beer and bugger! will keep trying but weigh ins be damned! focusing on exercise...getting very tired of it all. thinl i have to give up ALL alcohol forever! :evil:
sarahm

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Im glad you are not giving it all up Sarah, you have have come so far and you have such a great attitude with giving up only what seem to be demotivating you. I can only imagine the stress it brings when you dont get a loss. Keep up the good work and keep up with your exercise Im sure you will come right soon *** hugs *** :)

Im worried about the alcohol myself, especially with the holidays coming. I am not sure how long I can keep resisting it :( . Oh and all the scrumptious food that comes with holidays grrrr!

Good luck Sarah

T
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In