It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Lizilla's weekly weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Lizilla's weekly weigh in

Postby lizilla » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm

First week ( 8/04/09) - 92.5kg

I'm hoping to be 89.9kg next week...hehehe that way I can be back in the 80s!! I'm cutting out alcohol completely from my diet until I hit hopefully that helps heaps, just have to stay strong and stick to everything :D

Mini goal 1 - 85kg - get my eyebrows done!
Mini goal 2 - 80kg - new haircut
Mini goal 3 - 75kg - Stargate SG1 DVD boxset
Mini goal 4 - 70kg - Night out with the girls
Ultimate goal - 65kg - SHOPPING SPREE!

Re: Lizilla's weekly weigh in

Postby alisvolatpropriis » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Good Luck and Good on you for starting! :D

You can do it! I am hoping to lose some weight too... what are you doing to do so?!
SW: 70kg
CW: 69.9kg
Goal 1: 65kg
Goal 2: 60kg
Ultimate Goal: 55kg

Postby lizilla » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:22 am

I'm cutting out alcohol until I'm right down until the 70s, but just counting calories and exercising. I've tried every other diet under the sun but have always put back the weight on and then some as far as I'm concerned this is the right way to do it.

My Mum did the optifast diet and lost lots and lots of weight, she still has 20kg to go but she's doing well :) So I guess its whatever suits the person, with me I actually have the benefit of loving exercise so I think this will work well.

I'll find out next week and post it up for sure, I'm going down to Byron Bay (I'm in Brisbane) this weekend so hopefully I'm able to stick to that and exercise. We're checking out the blues and roots festival on the Sunday so that will be nice, I should think standing around all day will lead to more weightloss *fingers crossed*.

I'm kind of a bit afraid about the cutting alcohol bit as I'm a student and that side of being a student fits into my lifestyle so well, going to my study groups and then having a few beers/vodka lemonades - but I think thats what got me quite big in the first place, so hopefully I can stick to it :D I'm studying to be a Nurse so really want to get fit and healthy so I wont be hypocritical!!!

What are you doing to lose the kgs?

Postby sarahm » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm

hi just a note to say gday. i gave up alcohol (lots of white wine each night!) and have found it DEFINATELY helps you lose weight as 1. the empty calories are gone and 2. i dont go on binges of crisps ,dips,cheese,salami,olives... etc late at night. it is difficult but when u see a loss it helps u go on. best wishes and best luck. xx

Return to Weekly Weigh In