It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 am

Free Newsletter

Introduction and first weigh in... urgh!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Introduction and first weigh in... urgh!

Postby candygirl » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:35 pm

Hi to all!

I'm a mother of two.. a bistro cook.. and a part time massage therapist. I'm reasonably active and participate in high intensity kickboxing 4-5 times per week, 1.5hrs per training session. You'd think I'd be kicking butt in the toning and weightloss department but I guess as I'm creeping up in age my metabolism isn't what it use to be :cry: Not to worry though, as I've learnt in the last year since joining kickboxing that the mental and energy benefits are so rewarding at the end of each session.. I've finally found some form of physical activity that I really enjoy! :D

So I have a couple of important dates coming up soon.. The most important being Sept 4th, a close friends wedding in which I want to look and feel radiant!

I don't have too much to lose, taking into consideration my height and build. Today I weigh in at 70kg exactly... my goal would be 64kg.. I always use to feel my best at 64kg :D

I choose all of you who have taken notice of this post to be my witnesses, and to ask for your kind help in keeping a close eye on my progression! IT STARTS TOMORROW.... daily morning 5km walk, healthy eating combined with 4-5 sessions at the gym and my usual routine of kickboxing... I should be able to kick most of those unwanted 6 kilos within the 4-5 week span! Fingers crossed guys!

I will keep you informed each Sunday, announcing my loss in kilos and cms... good luck to me and to the rest who have taken the pledge to lose weight and to become more energetic and healthy... YAY!!!
candygirl

Return to Weekly Weigh In