It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 am

Free Newsletter

FunStoppers Journey...weekly weigh ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FunStoppers Journey...weekly weigh ins

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Well done, FunStoppers! A 1.1kg loss is a great result. Keep up the good work!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby funstopper » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 pm

So, today is weigh in day and I couldn't be happier, I had a loss of 1.6kg. It is so true that hard work really does pay off, I've been working so hard, exercising most days and being mindful of what I eat and how much I eat and its working...I am finally losing the weight. I am changing my life one day at a time and I am so proud of myself.

SW => 130kg
CW => 125.2kg
GW => 69kg

I am well on my way to reaching my first mini goal of 8kg loss by my birthday in august.

Hope everyone else is going well and I thank everyone for all their support, it means a lot to me and I really think it has played a big part in my success so far, I know I still have a long way to go and that it isn't going to be easy but with the friends I am making on her and my determination I know I can make it.

Cheers, til next next
Funstopper
FunStopper
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did

funstopper

Postby court » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Wow excellent progress FS! Can't wait to see you exceed your goals for your birthday! What a fab birthday present it will be!! :D
court

Postby onthedecrease » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Well done FS!!!! 1.6 is a fantastic loss, wowsers keep up the fantastic work :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Brilliant work, FS! Keep it up. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby funstopper » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words and support, means a great deal to me and it keeps me going

FS
xx
FunStopper
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did

funstopper

Postby funstopper » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Weigh in today and so annoyed at myself. I knew all week that I wasn't exercising enough and I wasn't eating right but I kept using the kids being sick as an excuse and now today I have paid the ultimate price. My weight is back up to 125.9, which is a gain of 0.7kg in the last week.

Time to re-evaluate, re-focus and get back on track. It seems that I have a pattern of one good week followed by a not so good one. Now that I have identified that as an issue, I can focus on making sure it doesn't happen anymore, only good weeks ahead now for me.

I am still aiming for my original mini goal of 8kg loss by 15th August, so lots of hard work, determination and focus to get me there.

Hope everyone else is having a good week
Funstopper
xx
FunStopper

funstopper

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

That's a great result, FS. Good on you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby court » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

I love your attitude FS it is infectious!!! You will get there and dont worry about such a slight gain it is a minor hiccup in the bigger picture! Heres to a great week coming
xo
court

Postby funstopper » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks Court and EWQ.

I am learning so much about myself on this journey and what motivates me, what makes me over eat, binge, not exercise etc etc. Its a surreal experience to finally be able to stand back and look at myself and really learn how it is that I got to be where I am, overweight and unhappy. I really have taken on this change in my life for the better and I am really enjoying it, but I must add that I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the other people on here that I have spoken to, that have shared their stories and experiences, they are the ones that are truely inspiring.

I'm not particularly stressed about the weight gain, afterall it is only a small amount, especially when I look at what I have already achieved and how far I have to go. The important thing to me is that I keep going, that I don't give in and that I learnt from every experience and every week. I am able to look back over the past week and identify where I may have slipped up, learn from it, then pick myself up, dust myself off and get on with it and to me that is the most important part, to keep trying and never give up and with that attitude I will get to my goal weight and I will maintain it for the rest of my life.

So, yes Court, here's to a great week ahead and to learning even more about myself and what makes me tick.

Funstopper
FunStopper

funstopper

Postby sarahm » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 pm

hi funstopper.been reading your thread. WELL DONE on all your progress and self-reflection. love the way you write-your honesty and determination are so inspiring. wishing you another great week. all the best-sarahm.
sarahm

Postby funstopper » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am

Well its been a while since I posted, today was my third weigh in since I last reported anything on here. Its been a very up and down time for me, I've been working again which is great but I have been fighting with myself regarding my exercise...I know my exercise is so important it does mean the difference between a loss and a gain for me but cos of the hours I've been working I have been finding it hard to find the time for it. I've been leaving the house at 7 and not getting home til about 5.30-6 and then its the rush rush of fed everyone, bath everyone, and then by bed time I am buggered. I know its not an excuse as there are no excuses but I need to try harder to find time to exercise. Anyways, back to the weigh ins.

After my gain of 0.7g last time I have had the following results up to and including todays weigh in;

28/07/09 => -0.4g, I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping to lose at least what I had gained the week before but on the other hand I was relieved it wasn't another gain

4/08/09 => -1.6kg, I was so proud of myself, I worked really hard at monitoring what I ate and I managed to squeeze in some exercise by using the stairs at work instead of the elevator (which is 4 flights of stairs at least 6 times in a day) and I parked my car further from work and walked the rest of the way each day.

11/08/09 => -0.4g, Not such a great week but at least it was a loss, I've been at home with me and the kids all sick and so we haven't been eating the best and again the exercise has suffered. Yesterday went to the doc and have a severe ear infection, I'm having trouble balancing because of it so limited by what exercise I can do or i tend to fall over :)

Anyways, onwards and downwards (the weight that is...hehe), good luck to everyone for the coming week. I have resigned myself to the fact that I am not going to reach my goal of 8kg by my birthday this weekend but I'll settle for what I have achieved and keep moving forward, afterall I am wearing a pair of pants I bought last year and couldn't fit into them then but now I am wearing them comfortably.

Cheers
Funstopper
FunStopper

funstopper

Postby funstopper » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 am

Oops made a boo boo, on the 04/08/09 I lost 1.2kg not 1.6kg (1.6 would have been nice :D )

So that makes my current stats as follows

SW => 130kg
CW => 123.9
GW => 69kg

Thats a total loss to date of 6.1kg. That means I will not reach my mini goal of 8kg loss by my birthday this weekend but I have dealt with that, re-evaluated and set a new goal of another 10kg loss by my friends wedding on the 24 of October and my reward will be a new dress to wear (which will be a really big deal for me cos as a rule I don't wear dresses because of my larger size I've always been too embarrassed)

Cheers
Funstopper
FunStopper

funstopper

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Dont let it get you down FS!!! So you didnt quite make your goal, if you can look yourself in the mirror and say that you tried your damdest to get to that goal then that is enough and you should be darn proud of how you have gone so far. I know the mental barriers at the weight ( I started at 125.2 myself), and you seem to continue to push on through them regardless. Best of luck on the next goal and I know you will look smoking in your new dress- self confidence is the hottest kind of look on anybody.

*hugs*
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby Beautiful Dreamer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Well done FunStoppers! It's good to set goals, but don't kick yourself if you don't reach them. There's always another day, and rewarding yourself with a new piece of clothing is sooooo much better than rewarding yourself with food.
Keep up the great work.

:)

Starting weight: 114.9kgs
Current Weight: 110.1kgs
Goal weight: 65kgs
Starting Measurements: Chest: 114cms, Waist: 107cms, Hips: 127cms, Thigh: 73.5cms, Upper arm: 49cms
Current Measurements: Chest: 105cms, Waist: 103cms, Hips: 125cms, Thigh: 67cms, Upper arm: 45cms
Wk 1: -2.1kgs
Wk 2: -1.5kgs
Wk 3: +1.6kgs :(
Wk 4: -2.7kgs :)
Wk 5: -0.8kgs
Wk 6: +0.7kgs :(
My blog: http://beautifuldreamersdiary.blogspot.com/
Beautiful Dreamer

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In