Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jenna's Weekly Weigh In On Duromine

Postby CheekyJenna69 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:04 pm

19/8/2009- 83.6kgs
CheekyJenna69

Re: Jenna's Weekly Weigh In On Duromine

Postby CheekyJenna69 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Sorry Im Only New To This I Started Taking Duromine on the 17/8/2009 so far i am happy with everything. I was taking reductil for 3 months and it works i lost 6 kgs in 3 months.... im looking for a more rapid result!. I find with duromine so far is that im not hungry in the morning and a little hungry at lunch time but not even a tiny bit hungry at dinner which is good. I walk every day for at least 20 mins and i find that i can walk much faster and easyier than i did b4. Now i Actually want to go for a walk. my mouth isnt as dry as it use to get with reductil which is good cause i dont have to take as much water with me when i go for walks.... so ask me any questions about my progress or any thing like that and ill be happy to help you with the best of my ability.
oh and as for the mood swings im finding me to be more honest if im cranky when im cranky. instead of just walking off with the shits ill tell my partner why im cranky.... and i find something to do.... I.e cook, Clean!!!!!! and an hour later im over it....... and one more thing- as for in the bedroom omg!!! it is much more amazing than it usually is!!!!
CheekyJenna69

Return to Weekly Weigh In