It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:50 am

Free Newsletter

sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Postby Sassyt » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm

I took a peak this morning on the scale and I weighed 86.2kg I was excited ofcourse however I wont be editing my ticker nor give an official stats but I have to change my signature just so when I look back I would know when I achieved what goal :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:49 pm

I am so happy with this week's results. More so because it means I have lost just over 20kg overall. It has taken me so long but I have done it to-date, so happy dance for me. As of this morning I weighed 85.6kg and I am happy with that result. So my next goal will definately not be 84 for the month of May, I decide to up the stakes a bit and aim for 82.5kg mhhhh :| I hope I am not setting myself up for dissapointment here but I need to be challenged so yes 82.5kg will challenge me a bit.

I have my friend's 30th to attend this coming weekend so I am not really holding my thumbs for a loss however I do not want to gain so I will stick to maintaining my current weight (if possible). I dont want to pass out on fun while I am on this journey. I still want to live a bit then get back to the wagon after I have had my fair share of life.

My stats this week:

LW - 87.2kg
TW - 85.6kg
WL - 1.6kg
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Talien » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi Sassy!
wow you're doing so well! I'm about to star and am just looking through the site a bit before I start properly.
Keep going you're doing wonderfully and it helps to know it can be done! :D
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
MAY CHALLENGE:
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6
Talien

Postby Sassyt » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey there Talien, Welcome to the forum. I will definately be watching your progress, I have a feeling you are going to smash this lol
Believe me when I say if I can do it just about anyone can do it!
I still cannot believe I have lost 20kgs myself but yep I have done it!
15 more to go then I will assess how I feel then and see if I wan to loose more bit by bit I sure will get there!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Gutsy » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Well done sassy! Losing the last 15 kilos will hopefully be a walk in the park. Enjoy. :D
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcWjzFc/]
[/url]
Gutsy

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi Gutsy and thanks I am looking forward to loosing the rest. I will have to check how I feel when I get to my goal then take it from there.

I have not been to gym yesterday and today. I have been away and I got home very, very late last night after a long drive I just would have not made it to gym this morning, I can only go this afternoon and back to the mornings from tomorrow. I do not own a scale so I am not sure what I weigh for this week. Hopefully its not a gain. I would really hate that, but after the weekend I had I would not be that suprised. I did not drink though only yesterday I had 3 rounds of cocktails :(.

I will record my stats for this week tomorrow.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Wed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

I am glad I only gained 200gms over easter holidays. Not too shabby for someone like me who loves food :oops:

Anyways I am hoping for a loss for next week! I hate moving my ticker anywhere but south :lol:
Atleast I still maintained my 20kg loss mark.

LW - 85.6
TW - 85.8 (+0.2kg) :(
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Talien » Wed May 04, 2011 11:26 pm

200g isn't too bad for easter! Some of the girls in my aerobics class put on 2 or 3 over the holiday period, I did too, but I lost it all, and it wont take you long at all!
Work hard for next week and when you hop on the scales you'll have lost more than you thought!
And remember, you've come so far... .... just that, the amount you've lost is awesome lol imo! (one day I'll get there too :D)
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
MAY CHALLENGE:
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6
Talien

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 am

I am kind of slacking atm but I will be back on track soon Did not go to gym this morning so I dont have my stats i will be weighing tomorrow morning. I would be lucky to have maintained. I need to focus.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 10, 2011 8:29 am

Hi Sas,

Wow! I am soo inspired by you, my dear, you have done a marvellous job!! You remind me of myself when I first lost weight, NOTHING was going to get in my way, no matter what :D I still think you have this in you, for sure! You have lost 20kg, that is huge!! Try lifting a 20kg bag of concrete and tell me that isn't a massive achievement :mrgreen: We all have our bad and "meh" days, it's part of life. But being strong is saying "screw you, bad feeling!" and keeping on going. I have gained about 17kg since I first lost weight and I just let it creep back on and it is a horrible feeling realising if I'd only just kept with it then I wouldn't have such a big journey ahead of me AGAIN. So take a week, relax. Still eat well and do some walking. Treat yourself to a new do or a manicure and know you have made a difference. Then next week things will seem brighter again :)

NEVER GIVE UP, you are smashing it!!!

All the best,

Shelley
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Tue May 10, 2011 8:30 am

P.S If you need a weight loss/motivation buddy, let me know :) We are both around about the same weight and I could do with the support!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 10, 2011 5:47 pm

What a great motivation you have given me. I say YES I am in for a weightloss buddy I could do with one too. It could be just what I need now to switch me back to the loosing mode again. So what do you say lets hit the Challenge section :?: . Thank you again for this, I have a good feeling about it

Anyway I weighed this morning and I yes I managed to maintain 85.8kg which is what I was hoping for if I remember correctly, I dont really think this is a plateau I think its just me slacking with healthy eating but still maintaining the good work out 5 days a week I think!

I have to record a loss soon :|

TW 85.8kg
LW 85.8kg
WL 0kg :|
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Sassyt wrote:What a great motivation you have given me. I say YES I am in for a weightloss buddy I could do with one too. It could be just what I need now to switch me back to the loosing mode again. So what do you say lets hit the Challenge section :?: . Thank you again for this, I have a good feeling about it

Anyway I weighed this morning and I yes I managed to maintain 85.8kg which is what I was hoping for if I remember correctly, I dont really think this is a plateau I think its just me slacking with healthy eating but still maintaining the good work out 5 days a week I think!

I have to record a loss soon :|

TW 85.8kg
LW 85.8kg
WL 0kg :|

Yes, challenge thread it is!! I must stay committed, I really really reallllllyyyy want this!!! Chocolate and biscuits and ice cream is a temporary calm, losing the kg's and exercising is forever!!! We can so do this and we are around about the same weight so we may have the same goals in mind too :mrgreen:

And at least you stuck with the exercise, that is a good sign! Not all is lost, it never is! You can always keep going :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue May 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I will be seeing you in the challenge section then.
This is like a boost when I needed one!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Well finally I had to face the scale this morning :| NO I am not happy with the month of May it was just bad. Corrections I was bad during the month of May lol. I wonder if I can still loose 1.9kgs in 9 day just so I can reach my May goal of 83.5kg. Initially I had aimed for 82.5kg but I reassessed later and settled for 83.5kg I doubt I will reach it though, it is too much weight to loose in a short space of time. But one may never know greater things have happened before and I will sure give it my best shot.

I hope to atleast be weighing 84kg by the end of the month, now that would be a great job! :)

Ok back to what I weighed this morning... I have only lost 0.4kg from my last weigh-in.

The energy levels are looking good ATM. I feel focused and determined which is great. Lets see whats in store for me next week

Stats

Last weigh-in 85.8kg
This week 85.4kg
WL - 0.4kg
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In