It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:35 am

Free Newsletter

sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Postby miss_viva » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I hope you have a great holiday Sassy! You're doing so well, keep working hard and hopefully you'll reach your goal of 4kgs by the 15th of December. Don't stress out and focus too much on your eating though, you need to make sure you enjoy your holiday too! Everything in moderation :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby HappyGirl83 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

Awesome work at staying under 80kg Sass!!!!!!!

It's so hard isn't it. So wish I didn't have to fight so hard to be normal sometimes.

Have a great weekend girl
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Tell me about it Girl! I must say you are doing great guns yourself :shock: well done.

Anyway I am happy to be on the decrease mode again. I have seen my lowest weight ever this morning 76.8kg I was like WooooooT!!!! 1.2kg this week is more then what I expected. I hope to keep up with the good behaiviour and keep loosing. I really need this. .

With the boyfriend's problems I dont have much appertite anyway lol :lol: And nothing will separate me and gym so I am good as a winner this time :wink:

Holding thumbs for another loss this week :) 76kg on the dot would bring me smiles!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby miss_viva » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Congrratulations Sassy! 1.2kgs is a great loss and well done on reaching a new lowest weight! :D It's a great feeling, isn't it?!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Thank you Miss V it does feel really wonderful. I hate it when I cant see that change on my body. I see the tummy going down other than that nothing much :(

And you are on fire yourself!!! Lets just do this girls
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:11 am

Sassyt wrote:Tell me about it Girl! I must say you are doing great guns yourself :shock: well done.

Anyway I am happy to be on the decrease mode again. I have seen my lowest weight ever this morning 76.8kg I was like WooooooT!!!! 1.2kg this week is more then what I expected. I hope to keep up with the good behaiviour and keep loosing. I really need this. .

With the boyfriend's problems I dont have much appertite anyway lol :lol: And nothing will separate me and gym so I am good as a winner this time :wink:

Holding thumbs for another loss this week :) 76kg on the dot would bring me smiles!

Yayyyyyy!!!!! This is AWESOME news girlfriend, I am so proud of you my love! What a wonderful effort, you are definitely smashing it! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:57 am

Amazing work Sassy! So nice to see the hard work paying off! You will be seeing the 60's on the scale before you know it!
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I have let this thread die for way too long I am back to see the end of this. I think I currently weigh 80kg if not just below or just above. Will confirm at the gym later today and report back tomorrow. then I will weigh every monday thereon.
I still feel very good in my own skin so I am happy that the damage was not too bad. I do expect to get good results at the beggining so I should be back at my old weight of 77.6kg soon :)

I know I am always on line whenever I am back here so here I am back ready to rock and roll :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby miss_viva » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey Sassy!

How was your holiday, did you have a nice time? I'm sure you'll work off those sneaky couple of kilos in no time, you've already come so far! You can do it!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 am

I have been so lazy to get back on the healthy wagon but it can only make me more misarable so here I am... Back to the place where I will not be judged and be congratulated for getting strength to come back... I think its hi-time I changed my ticker to my real weight and get it down again only thing is Im not really sure where I am at currently until I go to gym this afternoon and will come back and edit accodingly...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Mayden » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 am

A BIG congrats for coming back, keep at it.
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks Dear
I am currently sitting at 79.8kg I am really mad at myself for having to have to work on the same weight that I have shifted before. But hey in few weeks if I keep good I would be back at my lowest weight since this journey and even lesser so my ticker has to shift backwards :(

Previous weight 76.8kg
Current weight 79.8kg (+3kg) :cry:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby HappyGirl83 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 am

I know how painful it is to move that ticker back!! Welcome back Sassy, you'll be back to where you were, then lower before you know it!
My journey so far...

HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence HG... I know I have it in me to do it and I will... I hope for a good number on Monday. Just have to keep good over the weekend and I should be alright

You are doing really great yourself
Keep at it!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I am actually a bit pissed at the moment. On Monday I weighed in at 80.4kg. I have been good with the food and been to gym regulary 6 times a week. But I wont dispare I need to keep up with the trend my body should budge really soon. I therefore have 2.4kg to loose before 29 Feb... I can do it...

Lets see what this week has instore for me :wink:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In