It is currently Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:54 am

Free Newsletter

sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Postby Mayden » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 am

That also happened to me this week, nearly died when I had put weight on! but then the next day I was back down 3 kilos!! I guess I have to get used to daily weight fluctuations. You may find that all your hard work will pay off and show up next week, so keep at it.
Goals
30th April 77 Kilos I am so determined to get to this goal
Mid June 73 kilos
Mid August 69 kilos
November 68 Kilos
Mayden

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 am

I weighed in @ 77.8 this morning

So curious to see the results for the week
Till Monday
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Ok I am so not going to make any excuses as to why I have gained 12kg and I am not going to moan about having gained it all back. I am just going to get down to loosing it again.
I hope to get the support I did to put me where I was again this time :)

I was just reading the last few post on this thread and I got so annoyed so I am going to just get down to it So I can feel like I was feeling 12kg's before!

It sure seems like a lot but I know I can loose it again.

So I weighed last night and I am a whooping 89.6kg
I am aiming to loose 10kg by the 15th of December. The rest I should sort it out next year.

This week 89.6kg
Till next week :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Sassyt wrote:Ok I am so not going to make any excuses as to why I have gained 12kg and I am not going to moan about having gained it all back. I am just going to get down to loosing it again.
I hope to get the support I did to put me where I was again this time :)

I was just reading the last few post on this thread and I got so annoyed so I am going to just get down to it So I can feel like I was feeling 12kg's before!

It sure seems like a lot but I know I can loose it again.

So I weighed last night and I am a whooping 89.6kg
I am aiming to loose 10kg by the 15th of December. The rest I should sort it out next year.

This week 89.6kg
Till next week :)

We are both in the same boat! No excuses girlfriend! We are going to rock a bikini next summer and absolutely punch the crap out of our flab! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Yea babe... The important thing is we are finally here to finish it...
I did respond on our lounge hun...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:43 am

1st time ever not reporting a loss after so much dedication

Last week 89.6kg
This week 89.6kg
Weight lost 0

Back to it
Hope to see the difference soon :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Damn :( I think you're going to see a bug loss next week to make up for it though! :) don't feel discouraged, this journey is long and difficult at times but it will all be worth it in the end :) slow and steady and we will make it!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you my hunny. I am hoping to see at least 1kg on Monday. I was discouraged for the 1 day and picked myself up and moved on the ff day and so far so good holding thumbs for next week :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm

I will not be weighing in this week
Trying to break the love/hate relationship with the scale
I know if I dont see a loss this week I could loose all the momentum I have
and this week I was planning on going really hard core at the gym since I feel my fitness coming back so knowing myself once I see a small loss or even a no loss this week I would feel real discouraged and all the good intent would go out the window. So this week is train dirty for me and eat clean :)

Till next week Monday
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 pm

I completely understand sweets. You are doing great anyway, you don't need the scales to tell you that! :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks darling catch up with the weighing next week Monday lets keep the fire burning....
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm

We CAN and WILL do it! No matter how long it takes :) Slow and steady is really my new motto hehe
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Sure we can. I was away again :cry: I am well aware that this is the worst time for me to try and loose weight but I try :(... I am sure I have picked up some weight but I am back to gym and back on eating right. This is soooo hard. However I am intending on plugging on. I cannot back down not on this. 2012 was such a bad year for me weight wise :( terrible. I will have to face the scales on Monday and record just so I can be accountable. I dont really think its anything that hectic could be half a kg or a kg I might just be around the very same 89-90kg dunno...
December time has always been bad, bad, bad for me. But this year I made some resolutions 1 not to take leave this December! I will stay on at work and work right till the last week of December and take only 1 week and not to take a break off gym this year. That should make a huge difference in my weight since normally I take off for 2-3 weeks and eat whatever I like which normally results in a huge weight gain and so this year I am planning on achieving something I have never achieved before so I am gonna do something I have never done before and see how it goes!

That means I am gonna be around the forums right through holiday season this time around hoping to get the support and some tough love from my fellow members if I go astray :)...

Will weigh in on Monday and change my ticker accordingly. I promise I will never dissapear again... :oops:
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

How're this weigh ins going ladies? All good I hope :)
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby Sassyt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 am

Hey there!
Thanks 4 checking on me! :oops: honestly I went 2 gym 2day and I had a killer spin class and had healthy food choices all day long! So m happy bout that! Will take the courage and weigh soon!

My fitness levels have increased slowly getting there! I am thinking of training twice a day! In the morning and the. Afternoon! I am just a bit concerned what will happen when I go back to training once a day! Will I not gain weight just because m not traing as much I wan??? If any1 knows please do say sumthing?

I did promise not ever 2 disapear ever again so here I am............ :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In