It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Free Newsletter

sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: sassyt's weekly weigh-in (encouraged)

Postby Sassyt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:07 pm

It feels good not to have pressure of seeing the scale going down for a change :)...
This is the worst weightloss time for me as I know my weakness around December time. I have always took a break around this time both from gym and healthy eats :oops: I know I should not but it is like that. This time I am paying attention on training and not leaving it for a day and having to face the scale is not on my to do list for this year :lol: I choose to do it as soon as I can pay attention to everything that I put on my mouth so onward and forward gym, gym, gym. But thats just me I am glad eveyone is doing so good :)

I will jumpstart this my thread next year on the 02nd of Jan I promise myself and by noting this down I am kind of keeping myself accountable...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby I'm Simon » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 am

Hi Sassy....looking forward to an update!

Simon
I'm Simon

Postby Sassyt » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi Simon
I am looking forward to the new new me myself. I just havent had the courage to check the damage.
Will update as soon as i know...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:16 am

Sassyt wrote: ... Back to the place where I will not be judged and be congratulated for getting strength to come back... I think its hi-time I changed my ticker to my real weight and get it down again...

I qoute from myself as I been reading my thread and realised I have let myself go way off weightwise. I went back to gym 6 weeks ago and I been working really hard I can now say I am really back at it. This on and off habit has got to stop. This has to be a lifestyle. I am trying to drum that in my head over and over again. Slowly I am getting there. Its the mind frame.

I am so not going to make excuses about why I have gained weight and I am not going to feel sorry for myself, I am only going to carry on doing what's right and what would make me happy and loose it. 6 weeks ago I think I was close to 100kg and was feeling so bad then I picked myself up again and making goals on the way I am now 89.5kg. And coming back and be active in the forum was my 80s reward so I been here all along and itching to be active but had to wait to feel rewarded when I get back. So here I am and this time its really for the last time I gain and last time I see 80s on the scale. I am back here coz I get so much fueling from this forum. So please welcome me back and help me get to my goal weight. Your words of encouragements does wonders 2 my journey. Always...

Here we go
This week - 89.5kg
To report next week...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Welcome back! The fact that you did come back makes you a winner already. :D

This on and off habit has got to stop. This has to be a lifestyle. I am trying to drum that in my head over and over again. Slowly I am getting there. Its the mind frame. That's it. That's what it is all about. The difference between external and internal. Between living the life and being your life. The difficulty is in the detail. How does one change our being; our character...who we are? I think you are on the right track. It's about filling our heads over and over again until the mindset changes. :D

Working on your head, not just diet and exercise is the road to a better future. Looking forward to your successful journey here at this forum.
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Thanks Kim
I already feel like a winner. I have all the know-how I just have to put it into action for life and I am there. I an rather disheartened by the flue at the moment as the Dr put me off gym till Monday meeeh I however try to eat right so I atleast get to maintain by Saturday - my weighin day as opposed to sum gain :roll: ... I hate working backwards especially if I had no control over it. Anyway forward and onwards I cannot wait to be on the roll again and get back to spinning :mrgreen:...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:39 pm

You are right...you do have the know-how (a real veteran by any account! :D ). The real problem is the head space between the know-how and success! :shock: :lol:
Wishing you all success!
Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby admin » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Hope you feel better soon Sassy.....even though you have the flue you still seem pumped to move forward.
Best of luck this week.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby Sassyt » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 am

Thank you guys. I will be shrinking soon and there will be no stopping me. 8)
I really missed the vibe from the forum where we share the same vision of loosing weight
Sometimes my skinny friends would look at me in awe as to why I am making a big deal out of "being in the 80's" or "loosing 1.2kg in a week" coz they do not understand the big deal hahahahaha. :lol: it feels real good 2 be back
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Risen from the dead :mrgreen: the flue was, really really bad. By the 1st weekend I was coughing up the storm and had chest pains gym was out of the question. Feeling much better now. I must admit, I could have gone back to gym last week Wednesday as I was already feeling ok-ish then but I felt ah next week (procastination). Ok this afternoon I will heard back to it though I am dreading for it I know its always that 1st day back that's kicks the mood right back in. Feeling a bit heavy and disheartened at the moment for the break that I had no control over and I feel I could be far aheard in my journey this week if I did get sick but I just had to get sick :( I feel under pressure and I feel like I am doomed to fail somehow.

Weigh in day is on Monday I wonder how much I have gained
I shall weigh on Monday and move forward...

It feels good to have blurted out my feelings
Till Monday
T
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby admin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Welcome back Sassy.
We dont have a lot of control when we are sick so dont beat yourself up over it. What counts is onwards and upwards. You body will need nutrition over the next couple of weeks so just look after yourself being healthy and not losing weight......that will come when you are 100%.
Chin up and all the best.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks Sharrelle I needed that. This is a lifetime journey I should be fine soon.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm

It will be hard getting back to the gym. Those muscles won't be use to it but just think how much you'll shock your body into give over those grams and kilos! :shock: :lol:

Life goes on while we plot and plan our weight loss...we have to learn to deal with what life has to offer along the way. Good work! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks Kim
I am not giving up this battle.
At the end I will be the winner, sure
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

The very fact that you are still working at it makes you a WINNER! :D 8)

Kim
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In