It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Daisybeck's Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Daisybeck's Weigh In

Postby sarahm » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:19 pm

hey there daisybeck! well done you..going great. so proud of you...wishing you the very best! :)
sarahm

Postby tania2573 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Congrats DB thats a great loss well done hun. Keep up the good work. xx
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby Daisybeck » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I've been naughty, naughty, naughty, eating anything and everything and haven't been near the scales.

*smacks self over the wrist*.

I'm back into it tomorrow though. Current goal is just to break even and not actually gain weight from the past few days' over indulgence. In two weeks from now I still want to be 93.8kg. That's my goal for now.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and weren't as naughty as I was!

:P :) :D :P
Daisybeck

Postby funstopper » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi DB, I too was naughty but I gave myself permission to have a splurge, but I was back into it as of today. Good luck with your goal to break even after your indulgence over Chrissy, I'm sure you will be fine, in fact I know you will.

Happy New Year, look forward to keeping in touch and following your progress in 2010

Cheers
FS
xx
FunStopper
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did

funstopper

Postby tania2573 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Well ladies u werent alone there i have been SHOCKING and thats putting it mildly.Im so scared to weigh so im going to leave it a few weeks and get back on track then start from there. Hope your well DB and heres to a great year for us all. TC xx
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby wannabeslim » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

maybe you should weigh in, it would probably give you more modivation. and your weight gain might not be as bad as you think. you know how women always think about the worse senario!
2010 goal: get to 56-8kg and keep fit & healthy!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w02nLYq/]
[/url]
wannabeslim

Postby Daisybeck » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 pm

:( Things have been going really, really badly. I've fallen off the weight loss wagon and my planned 'one day' splurge (i.e. Christmas Day) has turned into almost four weeks of uncontrolled eating and no excercise. I don't dare go near the scales. I was doing so well and was only 600g away from a 10 kilo loss and I'm really upset to think that I've done so much to ruin some of that hard work. I've also avoided coming here out of shame I guess. I really don't know what comes over me and why I get so out of control around food.

It's Friday night right now and I'm making a committment to weigh myself on Sunday regardless of what the result is.

I'm making a committment to:

a) start weighing myself on Sunday's again.
b) walk five times a week again.
c) make a conscious effort to control my over eating.

Bloody hell, what a kerfuffle. :? ......
Daisybeck

Postby Daisybeck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Ok, my birthday is in July. I've resolved that my birthday present to myself this year will be me at 63 kilos. I think I've been too hard on myself over the past few days. There's no shame in me slipping up like I have and it was to be expected sooner or later. I'm too old to crack the sads and get all poopy with myself about it.

I have a gorgeous faux fur ski parka in a size 12 that I got well over a year ago that I thought I would be into by now (it was yet another purchase for my 'aspirational wardrobe' :roll: :D ). I'd love to be in that parka by my birthday.

It WILL happen.
Daisybeck

Postby Daisybeck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm also resolving that as soon as I hit the 65 kilo mark I'm getting a mountain bike and some snazzy cycling gear, back pack and helmet and will be riding to and from work as much as possible (weather permitting). It's only a seven or eight minute drive to work (about 6.5kms). My birthday is only just over six months away so this is more than achievable. Once I hit my goal I'll need some lifestyle changes like these to help with that oh so intimidating challenge of maintenance.

I can feel my motivation coming back and I keep thinking of all kinds of things (hence all my recent posts). Now if I can just deal with the damage the scales show me tomorrow I'll be fine. I know I've put some weight back on. It feels like about 2 kilos. Ah well. It'll be ok.
Daisybeck

Postby Daisybeck » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 am

My 2kg prediction was absolutely spot on. I weighed in at 95.8kgs today. I was 93.8 before Christmas. I've adjusted my ticker accordingly.
Daisybeck

Postby HappyGirl83 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi DB, just stopping by to see how you are doing?
My journey so far...

Sick and tired of wasting my 20's being fat!!
HappyGirl83

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey DB

Wnder how you are doing? :)

Good luck to you
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Daisybeck » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 am

Hi all,

Long time, no log in. Well, I'm still not back into things and I know I've put a little of the weight back on without even jumping on the scales. I well and truly lost my way (weigh LOL!) over Christmas. I might be getting back into it this this week though because my car broke down on Wednesday and I won't be getting it back until next Wednesday (it needs a new starter motor). What this means is that I have to walk to and from work each day which is no easy task considering it's a 6km trek each way, so that's a 12km walk each day. And let me tell you that you haven't experienced leg and foot pain until you walk a total of 12kms in a day when you're about 35 kilos overweight. I also have to carry a bag with a change of clothes, small hair dryer, toilettries and umbrella because we have been having storms and it's really, really warm and humid. When I get to work I'm wet, sweaty, no make up, and my hair is all frizzed out from the humidity. So I have to leave at 6.30am, get there at 8am, lock myself in the disabled toilet for privacy, take my wet clothes off, freshen myself up, dry my hair, change into my work clothes, repack my wet clothes, and then start work. Christ. :roll: But the best part is at home time when I have to get back into damp clothes and wet sneakers and do the whole trek back home again.

If there's one good thing that's come out of all this it's that the shenannigans of the past few days has made me realise that the short 4.2km walk I was doing five times a week and that was taking my weight of quite nicely really wasn't that bad. I also didn't have to arrive at work all sweaty and frizzed out at the end of it. I'm not religious but I almost get the feeling that the car broke down for a reason, you know what I'm saying? Maybe there is someone or something up there trying to tell me something.

Thanks for checking in and keeping an interest in my little thread here guys. It means the world to me that people are supportive and interested in how I'm going. I'll get there eventually.

One thing that's a big motivator for me at the moment is that I'm a huge heavy metal fan and I've heard whispers that Metallica might be coming out later this year. I used to go to metal shows but stopped in '06 when my weight started ballooning again because at those shows it's hot, sweaty and the audience is usually packed in like sardines. My weight has stopped me from going. And I REALLY don't want to miss out on 'tallica!

Talk to you all again soon,
:)
DB.
Daisybeck

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey there DB
I think that you are doing great and yes so much distance you walk per day will definately do you good, it can only be for the best. As long as you keep your focus to the good things that weightloss can afford you, you will definately make it.

Keep up the good work.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Knock-Knock
Who's there
Sassy
Sassy who
Sassy t Lol

Just checking on you DB. Hope all is well mate, and hoping you are doing great with your weight loss.
Dont become a stranger now :(
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In