It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Daisybeck's Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Daisybeck's Weigh In

Postby sarahm » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 pm

lol sassyt...helloooooo daisybeck...we miss you.... :)
sarahm

Postby Daisybeck » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am

Hi guys,

Just checking in. Things aren't going well at all and I've put more of the weight back on and just can't seem to get back into it. It's like I'm deliberately and subconsciously trying to put the weight back on. I think I just need some time out and space to sort my head out as to why I keep doing this over and over again. I think it has a lot to do with stress at the moment as well. I'm having continual expensive car repairs and the financial drain is getting to me as well as the daily grind. I'm finding that it's getting on top of me and making me eat to de-stress. I'll be ok but I just need to not be so hard on myself and chill out a little. I may not be checking in again for a while but I will be back eventully once I get back into the rhythym of things.

Hope everyone is doing a fantastic job and that you're all taking good care of yourselves regardless of whether the weight is coming off or not. :wink:

DB. :)
Daisybeck

Postby Sassyt » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:55 am

Ohh DB ***Hugs*** I can completely understand you dear heart. I am sorry that you are going through a rough patch, I am sure it will pass, It will definately pass. Please do not give up completely on your weight loss journey. Just find your feet again and give it another shot. You have the potential of doing this, I know you do. Take as much time you need to sort yourself out and get back to it...

Take care mate
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In