It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Theres no better time than now...

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Theres no better time than now...

Postby tiddliewinkz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi guys,

So I started my weight loss journey at the start of September. I was 75kg and 163cm. I decided to try Duromine because I was insanely addicted to food. In the first 2 weeks I lost 6kg and ended up losing 9KG all up. I got in a really good routine with food and was able to keep my food routine when I came off Duromine. Anyway, being the festive season with all of the christmas parties and booze I've put on 2kg taking me back up to 68kg. The insane heat isnt helping either because I used to run with my dog of an afternoon and that has been cut down a fair bit.

I relyed on this site a fair bit for motivation and all of the threads I was involved in have come to a dead halt so I thought that I would start up a weekly weigh in to hopefully get some motivation and also so that I have accountability on my diet and exercise.

As of tomorrow I'm back on the Duromine, and intend to wake up at 4am to go for a run. My weigh in will be of a Friday... out of habit.

If anyone else wants to share there stories PLEASE feel free.. the more the merrier!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Re: Theres no better time than now...

Postby tiddliewinkz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 am

Weigh in today - back down to 66.5kg... HORAAAY!!! Although I didn't really expect to lose that much in 2 days... keep it coming :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Return to Weekly Weigh In