It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:08 am

Free Newsletter

The journey starts

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

The journey starts

Postby mugwai » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm

So my weekly weigh in starts today at 81.5kg. This week has not been good. Up at 4 in the morning, stressed out at going back to work.
But I am determined not to self sabatarge my own efforts. Trying to stay on track. On busy days having Biggest Loser Shakes, just so I eat something in the morning, rather than binging and snacking all day from 11am because I am starving. Otherwise just avoiding chocolate and sweet things.
Only time will tell.......
mugwai

Re: The journey starts

Postby miss_viva » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi and welcome :)

Good luck for your weigh in next week! Don't worry about what happened earlier in the week - just start from today and try and be as healthy as you possibly can be :) Well done on losing 2.5kgs already, that's a great effort. Keep us posted!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby mugwai » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Well I know it has not been a week yet, but progress report is that I am already tripping up. You think the motivation of surgery would jolt me into not messing up. Had pizza for tea tonight, I did restrain myself. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. But have been walking more which will hopefully help.
mugwai

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Good luck, Mugwai. We all slip up now and then. The important thing is to learn from the experience, pick yourself up and start making healthy choices again straight afterwards.

Good on you for increasing your walking! I'm sure it'll help with your weight loss. Well done!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby mugwai » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Well it has not been a good week. Starting back at work. Parties ect. Have been keeping up the exercise which has been good. The eating not so good. This will have to improve.

Last Weeks Weight - 81.5
This Weeks Weight - 81.1
mugwai

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Hey, you had a loss and that's a great result! Good on you for keeping up your exercise despite the changes to your schedule this week. Obviously even that small change is working for you. Yay you!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby mugwai » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 am

Well, I have been better with my eating and it has paid off. Despite having 40+ people around my house after my daughters christening and alot of cheesecake and jelly slice sitting in the fridge.

Last week : 81kg, today 79.9kg.

Alright I am just in the 70's, but the 70's none the less. I have not been in the 70's since I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter who is now 10 months old.

Happy, Happy, Happy.
mugwai

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Thats a great loss; Well done to you keep up the good work :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Return to Weekly Weigh In