It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Free Newsletter

Rosemary's Journey

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rosemary's Journey

Postby redstrawberry » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi All! I have been struggling to lose weight for a while; and after returning from a holiday and realizing I had put on a few unwanted kilos, I feel like I should start afresh; documenting my efforts as I go :) Hopefully this way I can see my progress which will keep my motivation up (fingers crossed!)

Starting weight: 76.0kg
Mini Goal Weight: 68.0kg
Ideal Weight: 65.0kg

Re: Rosemary's Journey

Postby redstrawberry » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

OK today I weighed in at 76.2kg. It's a bit of a set back but I'm going to try hard this week to avoid food which will have no real long term benefits (ie; high sugar foods). I mean, it's true what they say after all "moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips!". I'll give you guys an update tomorrow when I do my daily weigh in. I'm having my 21st birthday party this Saturday night and have a cute dress! It fits nicely already but even if i get down to 75.2kg I would feel a whole lot better in it :D

Postby redstrawberry » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Okay so today I started 'hitting it hard' so to speak. Today was D-day! I woke up and went for a morning workout at the gym. I also visited the supermarket and bought yoghurt, fresh fruit and muesli. When I used to be lighter I ate fresh fruit with muesli and yoghurt everyday, so I thought it would be good to bet back into routine. I have to admit I did sneak a KitKat into the shopping also :oops: . I think it was my sugar levels dropping dramatically post exercise. The rest of the day was okay. I had a few minor slip ups but I never said "because i ate that one chocolate bar i'm screwing the rest of the day!". Instead, simply pick up where you left off! I just weighed in at 75.6kg which is a good start I guess :D

Postby redstrawberry » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 am

Beginning again :( it's winter! Have since staked on a few winter kilos and stress kilos (thesis writing kills me on the inside). I have a quadrouple chin, my bras struggle to fit now and no longer do any of my sass and bide jeans fit (opting for my cheapo MNG jeans for the time being). Starting afresh tomorrow. A new day, A new me :)

Postby skinny on the inside » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi redstrawberry,

Just read through your posts. Did you have a good 21st? Sass & Bide jeans....I can only dream of being able to fit into a pair. I have a favourite pair of jeans. Being able to fit into them is, alas, a faded memory :lol: :lol: They were just target jeans & I was 52 kg but they were sooooo comfortable & I felt sooooo good in them.

Anyway I hope you are having a good week & I will look forward to watching your progress.

New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 pm

I think we all have those favorite jeans!! Mine were Jag!!

And way back my CK jeans. Sz 11.... Now that will be a huge challenge to get to that again. Will be happy with my Jag!!

Good Luck red strawberry!

SW: 82kg - July 2010
1st MG: 75kg by end of October 2010
2nd MG: 70kg by end of Jan 2011
ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!

Return to Weekly Weigh In