It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:12 am

Free Newsletter

Lucy's Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Lucy's Weigh In

Postby lovelylucy » Tue May 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would weigh in once a week so I can see my progress.

So this morning before I started my day I hopped on the scales. My starting weight is 64.8 kilo's. More than I thought I would be :( I am making a decision that this will be the heaviest I will ever be again. I am going to weigh in every Tuesday morning. The only problem I have had in the past is I want to hop on the scales all the time to see how I am going. Then, if I don't see a big change then I kind of give up. How do you train yourself to not step on them. Can't get rid of them either, my boyfriend has to have them out. One of those fitness freak types. I'm just gonna try with all my might not to get on them. Arghhhh! I would like to see a loss of a kilo by next Tuesday. Do you think that is too much too soon?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7r5YmE/]
lovelylucy

Re: Lucy's Weigh In

Postby lovelylucy » Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 pm

So........Tuesday morning arrived. I stepped on the scales this morning before work and was pleasantly suprised. I am now 62.4 kilo's. That is a huge loss. 2.4 kilo's in a week. I'm not sure if that is good or not. That seems like a lot in one week. I even had hj's one night :? I haven't really lowered my food. If anything I am eating more regularly. However, I have banned dessert!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7r5YmE/]
[/url]
lovelylucy

Postby Freddy » Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Lucy. A loss of 2.4 kg's in the first week is quite nice. Though, it's not an exceptional loss for the first week or two. When you start eating healthier and you start working out and such, the first weight will come off in a larger amount than you have expected. Though, the amount of loss each week will cut back a bit, so it's likely that 2.4 kg's in the next weeks will not happen.

Though, as I said it's quite a nice loss. Congratulations on that and keep it up! :)

Just a quick question: How tall are you? (Just to reference your weight to your height)
Freddy

Postby lovelylucy » Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 am

Hi Freddy,

I am about 160 cms. I like to say 165cms because it just sounds that little bit taller. I have also heard about this plateau people can hit where they stop losing. I hoping I can have a few more weeks before I hit this.
lovelylucy

Postby Freddy » Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 am

I've noticed my body gets used to my eating pattern. So I start losing less and less. The cycling and working out keeps my weight going down. Luckily I haven't hit the plateau yet.
Freddy

Return to Weekly Weigh In