It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:49 am

Free Newsletter

~*~Princess87's Weekly Weigh-In's~*~

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

~*~Princess87's Weekly Weigh-In's~*~

Postby princess87 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Ok so i have had enough.
Sick of procrastinating. Told myself that i am going to do this 100% 3 weeks ago and i think i have eaten censored almost every day since!!
Weighing in at 105.9 and a TIGHT Size 18!
I have all my measurements being tracked every few weeks by my Personal Trainer so i will leave that to her. She asked me not to do weigh's but i think i need to do them to ensure i focus all the time and i can have something to work towards.
*First goal, to fit comfortably into my size 16 Origin shirt by the 3rd Game (this goal was made on the first game so i am already 2 weeks behind schedule but i am just going to try and focus as hard as i can!)
*Ultimate goal, to fit into my GORGEOUS size 12 Kookai Bikini that i brought months and months ago with the goal of one day fitting into them! I would LOVE to be able to squeeze into them at some point this summer (Before February/March 2011 anyway!!)
My exercise is pretty much sorted, i attend the gym 5 times a week, 1 weights session, 1 PT session, 1 body pump session and cardio workout every day, HOWEVER my diet is extremely poor.
I know what i NEED to do, i have a nutrition plan from my trainer etc unfortunately it's almost like i "forget" about my diet, i go out and indulge in the foods i'm not allowed to have (mainly the carbs and fats!) and then AFTER it's happened, i regret it.
Does anyone have any tips of how i can stop myself from doing this? I tell myself every morning i am going to behave then the next thing i know it's too late!
I have plenty of idea's to stop myself (pictures, notes, reminders etc) but i am unable to put them into place due to embarrassment of someone else seeing or the situation not being flexible enough!
Hope to hear from you soon and get some tips. Good luck to everyone else in your weight loss journey!
I will weigh in every monday morning (the measurement was taken on Monday morning, i just procrastinated about exposing myself and humiliating myself again!!)

Princess xo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlYdcUh/]
[/url]
princess87

Re: ~*~Princess87's Weekly Weigh-In's~*~

Postby Sara89 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

The best advise I have for your diet is plan ahead and join calorie king.com I put in everythig I plan to eat for the day to make sure I'm eatting the right things it's really helped keep my food in check.
SW 110.9kgs
CW- 104.9Kg
First mini goal - 100kg
GW 70kgs
Goal size 12
If you dont know where your heading, you might just end up someplace else

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEMaK6R/]
[/url]
Sara89

Postby bigboomba » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Definately Calorie King. You can log your exercise there too so you can see exactly what effect it's all having.

As for something to remind you of your goals, write 12 on one of your hands, between your index finger and thumb. If your goal is your size 12 bikini, seeing that 12 in front of your face every 5 minutes will remind you.

I do it when I go grocery shopping. I also live with someone so it's hard to put up pictures and notes, and when shopping, I have 2 small kids with me so I am not focusing too well.
I wrote 10 on both my hands, and it really helped me to keep check of what food was going in to my trolley. :)
SW:109.7kg
CW:104.9kg
1st mini goal: Double digits by September 4th!

UGW:55kg
WLTD:4.8kg

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt50NLQ/
bigboomba

Postby princess87 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanks for the help. I just joined Calorie King so hopefully i can get more tips from that!
Good Luck to you both!
[/url]
princess87

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 am

Hey Princess
Good luck on your journey!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby princess87 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Monday's weigh in was 105.1!!
I was hoping for a MUCH bigger loss but a loss is a loss!
Although i have been trying to stick to my diet alot more and some of the tips have def helped thanks, with my exams this week i haven't focused 100%. Last exam tomorrow and a meeting with my trainer to straighten out the creases and start fresh again thursday morning! It's going to be a tough 5 weeks!!
Hope everyone is going well!
Princess xo
[/url]
princess87

Postby bigboomba » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Slow and steady wins the race...

800gms is a great loss for one week. Once you have your exams out of the way, I'll bet you will start to see a few bigger numbers.

You are doing great! :D
SW:109.7kg
CW:104.9kg
1st mini goal: Double digits by September 4th!

UGW:55kg
WLTD:4.8kg

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wt50NLQ/
bigboomba

Postby princess87 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am

Mortified... the scales said i weighed 107.2 yesterday morning :oops: That's a gain of 2.1 kg's in 2 weeks!! :(
Back to the gym to keep trying!! My exercise is fairly good and regular, but my diet is definitely my down fall! So far so good this week, just hope i can keep it up! Only 4 weeks left of my 6 week challange and so far i've gained weight! Gotta work extra hard!
Hope everyone else is doing better than me!
Princess xo
[/url]
princess87

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Princess.

Sorry about the gain that really suck. **hugs**

You sound just like me I am very good with the exercise my biggest challenge is food. I am slowly trying to work on that and you can trust me when I say it is sooo hard. Sometimes the devil called temptation wins the battle but sometimes I smash him right down by substituting whatever naughty food I crave by having something else that would make me feel less guilty, like just having a cup of rooiboss tea or coffee sometimes have a fruit be it an apple or anything just as long as it wont make me so guilty like giving into chocolate, another piece of chicken, fried chips you name it.
Having my inspirations at sight also helps me heaps like the a photo of me when I weighed 60kg maybe that can help you if you have not tried it yet.

Goodluck and dont give up... :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Return to Weekly Weigh In