It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Starz weekly weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Starz weekly weigh in

Postby starz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Woo hoo so the whole no drinking alcohol thing really works! Lost 1kg this week and finally got past 95kg! So weighing 94 atm and really want to lose one more this week so I can say I've lost 10kg's! I've got the week off uni too so I'm going to definitely increase the exercise. Hopefully I can get past Saturday's grand final BBQ with relatively not too much harm done.

Til next week :D
SW - 103kg
CW - 93kg
GW - 65kg

First mini mini goal double digits!
First mini goal 90kg!
Slow, steady and consistent to make a change for life.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnxmppy/]
[/url]
starz

Postby starz » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 am

Grrr so close to losing 10kgs! This week I lost 0.5 which im happy with cos a lose is a lose...so close now. And did well, no drinking on grand final day! Hopefully I can get over my cold fast and get walking again, feeling so unfit.

Hope everyone is doing well!
SW - 103kg
CW - 93kg
GW - 65kg

First mini goal 90kg!

[/url]
starz

Postby skinny on the inside » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Well done :D :D . No alcohol certainly does make a difference & I bet you feel better for it too.
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby starz » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 am

...so it's been a while and kinda depressing not much to report. Haven't progressed much, still 93.5kg :|

Feels like summer is coming fast and the other day I bought my ticket for my uni ball. I have never gone to one because I feel too self conscious, but figured it would be my last opportunity so just did it. So now I need to set some goals so if I don't look good on the night at least I can feel good.

--> This week I want to lose 1kg

--> End of October I want to be 90kg

--> Uni ball is end of November and I want to be 87kg

--> I absolutely love NYE and this year I want to look good in photos. So aiming to be 84kg!

Ok so goals are done. Getting more motivated seeing as there is a really short term goal to aim for. Makes the week seem worth while.

Any advice or help muchly appreciated at this time.

Hope everyone is doing well and hoping I can report a lose next week :D
SW - 103kg
CW - 93kg
GW - 65kg

First mini goal 90kg!

[/url]
starz

Postby starz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 am

Alrighty so I may of been a little over-zealous with those goals. But had some reflection time and I released I am ok with the fact that it took me a month to lose that pesky .5kg to get to the 10kg lose. It's not like I've been eating badly over the last month or not exercising I think it actually may of been that I was getting a little too obsessive about it. My theory is from this example: one week I worked so hard, exercised 5 days a week, no alcohol, ate really well and did not lose or put on anything. Then the next week I was stressed with assignments and didn't have any time to exercise (1 walk for the week) I did eat well that week and even had a big night out drinking but wasn't stewing over anything. I ate when I was hungry and ate healthy food.

So long story short I have 5 weeks to go of uni until I am done forever. I'm just going to concentrate on studying but keeping healthy while I do it and really just hopping for any lose at the end of it. I have to keep reminding myself I am in this for the long haul and need to slow down sometimes and think wow I actually have lost 10kg all ready and keep going with it at my own pace. For the first time I actually noticed the weight I've lost in my face and so much confidence I have gained already.

With this long rant out of the way, I'll be posting back in at the end of November (hopefully with a lose and exams all passed) :)

Hope everyone is doing well...keep it up!

grrr back to the study :(
but I've got my water and celery and carrot sticks with dips at the ready!
SW - 103kg
CW - 93kg
GW - 65kg

First mini goal 90kg!

[/url]
starz

Postby 2ndTimeBecky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey starz, hope all is going well with you!!

Exams are always a hard time, hope you didnt struggle too much and are still on the wagon - man its a hard journey hey!!

You can get there, 10kg is an amazing achievement and im sure you can continue the journey!!

All the best for new years and christmas!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgDr74s/]
2ndTimeBecky

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In