1st mini goal: 72kg - DONE!
2nd mini goal: 70kg - DONE!
3rd mini goal: 67kg - DONE!

4th mini goal: 64kg
Shay

Re: My After babies journey!

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the support.

I have had a rough week this week. Have been quite sick so the runs have been out of the picture. I ahve tried to avoid the comfort eating but have not had much luck. Feeling a little down about it but keep telling myself its only a one week out of my long journey. So i expect this week will be a maintenance weigh in for sure. possibly even a gain. :(

Oh well. These kind of weeks will happen. Gotta get back on the horse! I have a 5km fun run to do in four weeks. Have to be lighter for that!!! (Hubby is doing the 10km - have to make sure he does not lap me!!! :oops: )

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Look forward to reading everyone else's progress
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWMzVZh/]
[/url]

SW: 82kg - July 2010
1st MG: 75kg by end of October 2010
2nd MG: 70kg by end of Jan 2011
ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm

As predicted, I stayed the sane this week. Weighed in on Sunday at 79.2kg.

As i mentioned I came down with tonsillitis and the running was put off. I still have not been able to get back out and am finding my eating becoming alot worse as the days go by. Had an absolute SHOCKER today! No more from tomorrow. (I can still get one more Oreo wafer in! - Oh no I shouldn't!!)

I will hope to get back out tomorrow. I am feeling a little better. Have to get back into it. Its amazing just how much you miss it.

Bring on next week. Must hit the 78's!
[/url]

ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey sz,

At least you didn't put on so same as last week is ok. Hope you got out for your run today & no DON'T eat that extra biscuit :lol: Good luck for hitting the 78's next weight in.

:D
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok! This is what happens!

I just can't myself! Firstly I buy bad food from the shop in the groceries - thats the first stage of no will power! Then secondly I can't refuse it once it is at home!!

So I end up eating it all and have a pathetic weigh in!

So this weeks weigh in was 79.2kg!! No change again this week!!

Considering all the bad food I ate this week i am actually surprised I did not put any on!!

However i did run just over 16kms this week (109mins)! So if it wasn't for that then I am sure it would have been an increase! But how good would it have been if i ate good all week with that much running!

On that note - I am loving running! Have really found it such a great release! Highly recommend it!! Can't wait until I weigh alot less and go running!

This week will be different! Continue the running but eat better!
[/url]

Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey there sz12,

I know exactly how you feel!!!!! Brush yourself off & start again. You're my inspiration to start running again :D . I've got a trick for avoiding the temptation of buying bad food at shopping. It's sounds a bit silly but it works for me. I go out with no make-up on & I wear unflattering, uncomfortable clothes, something that shows off the bulges/thick arms/bum wobble etc. I feel so self conscious especially when I catch sight of myself in any reflective surface that it makes me think twice about buying that stick of salami/pasty/chocolate bar/dim sims/fatty pasta - the list goes on. Try it :lol:

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 am

not the best this week! I almost don't want to weigh in the weight!! but I suppose I have to !

79.9kg!!! :oops: :( GAIN of .7... :cry:

I have many excuses but its not worth it cause at the end of the day, the willpower gave in on most occasions so I can't make up an excuse to cover that!!!

I don't care! I am even more determined now cause there is NO WAY I am going back over the 80's wall!!NO WAY!! And I think this weigh in was the kick in the butt I needed!

Still hard to be motivated but I am drawing on other experience in this forum to show it can be done even after weeks of set backs! I just have to try and put it behind me and move forward!

Still managed to run 16km this week! (111mins!) Just seems so wasted!!! But lucky I just love to run!

Watch this space next week! I will be better.......
[/url]

Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey there,

Ok...you had a gain but just keep your chin up and start fresh. Keep up that running & stay focussed on not going over that 80kg mark. I was so close to going over 90kg's again it was killing me so I just said to myself "right, stop feeling down about it and really, REALLY do something about it" & it worked.

It's so hard to stop yourself from eating that food you like, I know, but think about what you are going to gain from not over indulging. I think about being more active with my son (I get puffed out just changing his nappy..I kid you not :oops: ), just feeling well again, getting back into all my beautiful clothes that I have stored away. Keep a mental list in your head and think about these things when you feel like you can't stop yourself from having that extra bit of food that you know will throw you off track.

I hope you have a better week luvy :D

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Bit better weigh in but still not the best

Weigh in on Sun at 79kg. Loss of .9 from last week. Just can't seem to get under that 79!!!

I have an operation next week which is going to be a real challenge. I won't have my running to back me up so i will have to rely completely on correct eating! Not sure how I will go! Have to really get that will power under wraps!!

Worst part is i will probably have to stop my running for about 4-6 weeks for recovery! I will feel like I am back to square one when I finally get back into it! I am going to miss it!

Everyone else seems to be having pretty good weeks!

Wish I could pull some big numbers!
[/url]

Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Well done & .9 kg is a big number :) Sounds like no running will be a real challenge for you. Are you able to do any walking after your operation? You can still lose weight just walking 3 or 4 times a week if you watch the food you're eating. Warmer weather is coming, lots of fresh fruit & salads. I'm finding that I eat better if I get really fresh stuff from the green grocer. I also spend the time to sit & eat meals at the table instead of on the go & I've bought myself some nice bowls to use. Sounds silly but I think that it's helping me keep on track of the healthy eating.

Good luck to you luvy :D

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Weigh in today 78.8kg. Loss of .2

Its a loss that all that matters!! AND I am now finally under the dreaded 79!!!

Best of all today, I ran in my first ever fun run. 5km! And did my PB time!! IT WAS SENSATIONAL!@!!!! I am even more pumper to shed this weight! I need to be able to run with 15kgs off me!

Running on hold for a bit though! Not looking forward to next weeks weigh in!!

Hope everybody else is doing ok!
[/url]

Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey hey :D

Well done you on getting under 79!! That ticker's moving along nicely hun. Every little bit counts.

Will be watching to see how you went last week.

:D

skinny on the inside

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In