It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Free Newsletter

starting again.!!!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

starting again.!!!

Postby nini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey all , i have been around on and off, looosing weight then gaining it all back. so i have been stuck on 79.5 since last year. lolz. i know sounds strange that 0.5 attatched to 79. but thats true , i will go down a few kilos and then gain it back before i know .. sighsss. but this time, hmmm, so whats new?? i have joined gym again .... and with a partner... and so far i have been going daily.:D m so proud of myself. though its only been 5days.:P but we r pushing each other. and its the best thing. i will be starting a controlled diet from this week , hopefully today.:P by controlled diet , i mean , no big meals, more healthy food,not tooooo much sweets /choclates , as i have a bad sweet tooth. no ice creams ... which r my cravings for every knid of emotions. :( i have already enrolled my self for nov examz ... for masters... eeeeee.. im a bit panicky atm . so please god make me strong to meep myself away from ice creams in times of tension....... sighhsssssssssssssss :idea: ok so more sweets.:D
nini

Re: starting again.!!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Welcome back, Nini! Congratulations on your gym membership. Good on you for going so regularly! It sounds like you're doing really well. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading about your weight loss journey.

Good luck with your masters exams. I'm sure you'll do great!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi Nini,

Sounds like we are on nearly the same journey! Will be looking in on your progress! I can't have you beat me!! :lol:

Good work with the gym!

Me

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjIi9T6/]
[/url]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWMzVZh/]
[/url]

SW: 82kg - July 2010
1st MG: 75kg by end of October 2010
2nd MG: 70kg by end of Jan 2011
ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Postby nini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Thanx Ali... good to see u around and so close to ur goal. well done .
Hey wanttobe size 12... hope r u doing good? yeah , lets compete , ..hahahaha...that will be fun. i also want to be size 12.:D so what do u do? do u excercise regularly , would u like to share ur experience with weight loss.:) so far i can see u r going good. keep it up gal. and lets rock!! :wink: Nini
nini

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey Nini,

Lets Get to size 12!

Have you kept up with the gym? What are you doing there? classes or cardio/weights?

Would love to share the experience. I have started documenting my food intake in Calorie king to hopefully keep me on track. I also run at least 4 times a week. I have done for some time but sabotage any kind of weight loss advantage by shoving excess food in my mouth! So NO MORE!

I will be watching your progress closely. It will be good to have some friendly competition along the way! :)

I also have a post in the weekly weigh in. I will be weighing on on Sundays.

Best of luck! And LETS DO IT!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjIi9T6/]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWMzVZh/]
[/url]

SW: 82kg - July 2010
1st MG: 75kg by end of October 2010
2nd MG: 70kg by end of Jan 2011
ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Return to Weekly Weigh In