Here are some tips to build Muscles..
1. Strict to your eating Habits. Avoid the wrong fats, excessive salt and simple sugars. This obviously means most fast foods and soft drinks. Choose one day each week to cheat on these junk foods.
2.Take breakfast Daily. Make sure your breakfast contains enough complex carbohydrates, protein and fats to ignite your metabolism and provide you with fuel and muscle-sustaining ingredients. Remember protein builds muscle while carbohydrates and fats supply fuel for energy. Also, add a good vitamin and mineral formula, such as Natural Man Multivitamin.
3. Take Meal six times a day. This means to feed yourself every three to four hours. Again, each meal consisting of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
4. Take enough protein. Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. If you are familiar with ounce units, the conversion of grams to ounces is roughly 28:1. So an individual who weighs 175 pounds should be consuming at least 6oz of protein.
5. Avoid simple carbohydrates (sugars, sweets etc.). Excessive sugar plays havoc with our insulin metabolism and leads to fatigue, poor performance and fat storage.
6. Eat before and after you workout. Eat a small, easily digested meal about an hour before you train. This will give you the fuel you need to train harder. Ideally, eat again within one hour of finishing your workout. Your body needs to repair and rebuild your tissue to build muscle.
7. Drink a lot of water. Carry around a gallon jug of water and drink at least one per day.
8. Work out each body part no more than 2 times per week. Muscle builds when you are at rest. Hitting one muscle group hard once per week is ideal. When the muscle is overworked, you have constant "tear down" and the tissue has no time to repair/rebuild.
9. Follow a supplement regimen. Be consistent. Repetition and dedication are the keys to success.
10. Get adequate sleep. Sleep is important for muscle recovery. It is recommended that you get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every night.