It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:18 am

Free Newsletter

Rhi's weekly weigh in.

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rhi's weekly weigh in.

Postby dinosaur371 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 pm

So I'm hoping that because it will be public, I will be less likely to be lazy/eat junk. Well that's the plan anyway :D
So here goes...
Highest weight: 85kg
Current weight: 75kg 26/10/2010
Goal weight: 55kg hopefully by 31/12/2010

So now I've just got to cut out the boredom eating and I should be doing alright.
dinosaur371

Re: Rhi's weekly weigh in.

Postby dinosaur371 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Oooh just discovered I can get into my short shorts again... just. Far too big to be going anywhere in them (nobody needs to see that :P), but I'm really really excited they are the first of my "normal" clothes to fit again. Last summers bathers/ all of my t shirts etc aren't close yet (boobs are way too big at the moment, but they can stay so long as the rest of the fat disappears :D) so looks like I'm sticking to jumpers and trakkies for a while longer.
dinosaur371

Postby dinosaur371 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Its a day early but I won't get on here for the next few days (exams next week).
I'm down to 72, 3 kilos down, which is alright, BMI 23.51 still 5.56 points to come off (17 kilos).
Still such a long way to go though which is really daunting.

Did two hours of barre work at home today, my feet and ankles are SO weak(can't get on to pointe at all, they can't support my weight :S) , its probably going to take me a year of really hard work everyday to get them back into any kind of shape... very depressing thought.

On the plus side lindy hop classes are going great, the people are really nice and I'm starting to be able to keep my feet turned in (which will probably kill me when I get back to ballet :S).

Its started to get too hot to run in the evenings so couch to 5k may be going on hold until I get the motivation to get out of bed in the mornings, need to save up for a cross trainer but that might take a while.
Sorry for the whinge, its nice to be able to get it off my chest.
Rhi

Also my motorbike's finally getting fixed :D So I can finally go riding again which is a killer workout and heaps of fun :D
dinosaur371

Postby dinosaur371 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm

So its Tuesday again...
Had a really bad week. Only lost 1kg, which is not enough.
Haven't been able to do much exercise because I've been really sick, and I missed my lindy hop class last night.
I desperately need to break the "I'm already fat, I might as well eat" thought pattern. I seem to have lost all my discipline. It's disgusting, in the last 8 months I have eaten stuff I would never have even thought about before (I had fish and chips, for the first time in twelve-ish years, the other week :S).

Not sure that this week has an "upside" at all, I still have three exams left and one of my friends is moving in with us till he can get his own house. It will be tricky getting used to sharing a house again but it should give us a chance to save some money up for a holiday or something.
dinosaur371

Postby dinosaur371 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm

After not posting for a couple of months I am back to 85.8 which is really cr**. I have figured out whats wrong with me and the new medication seems to be working. So with any luck I can get the weight off soon.
dinosaur371

Postby dinosaur371 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:56 am

Hooray down 1.4 kg from yesterday. Weighed myself 3 times, about an hour apart, to make sure.
Got a pedometer yesterday too, so I'm starting the 10,000 steps program. 9 am and I'm 2,500 steps in, pretty happy with that :D
Things are definitely looking up.
dinosaur371

Return to Weekly Weigh In