It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Free Newsletter

Mandys Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mandys Weekly Weigh In

Postby Mandy82 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi everyone :D I thought if I made this public, I could get some results! I have been stuck at 64kgs since having my 3 children (I am very short mind you, a mere 150cms) :roll: My pre pregnancy weight was 47.5kgs, which dosent sound like much, but I was very healthy looking with curves.
My first goal was to quit smoking - which I did 9.5 weeks ago (yay me!). So my next goal is to get to 47kgs.
My plan for this week is to drink more water and stop drinking Coke (I was having 8 glasses a day :shock: ).

So, my starting weight is 71kgs. I am hoping to get to 65kgs by Christmas...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wga5d6A/]
[/url]
Mandy82

Re: Mandys Weekly Weigh In

Postby Ann51 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 am

Mandy82 wrote:Hi everyone :D I thought if I made this public, I could get some results! I have been stuck at 64kgs since having my 3 children (I am very short mind you, a mere 150cms) :roll: My pre pregnancy weight was 47.5kgs, which dosent sound like much, but I was very healthy looking with curves.
My first goal was to quit smoking - which I did 9.5 weeks ago (yay me!). So my next goal is to get to 47kgs.
My plan for this week is to drink more water and stop drinking Coke (I was having 8 glasses a day :shock: ).

So, my starting weight is 71kgs. I am hoping to get to 65kgs by Christmas...

Hi Mandy,

Great to see your post here...I know how hard it is to lose weight after kids... We are sort of the same. 10 years ago was 49-51 kilos... after 2 kids now 72 kilos... I have a target of 60 kilos before New Year... I think it is a big ask but seems that there are soo many inspirational people here like you... so this time might be more determined.
Anyway my next weigh in will be on the 13th hoping to lose some kilos but might be posting before then how I am going..
Looking forward to it.. And I hope you too... Enjoy the experience...

Blessings,
Ann
Ann51

Return to Weekly Weigh In