It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:08 am

Free Newsletter

First week down!!! many more to go

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

First week down!!! many more to go

Postby rotaman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 am

Howdy all,
Started lite n easy last week.....the food was lite but damn it wasnt easy!! letting go of all the junk food that made me the way I am was very difficult but in saying that I knew it was going to be a fight! I have to say after the first 3 days it was smooth sailing. I was 134kg when i started and today a week on I am 128kg!!!! absolutely over the moon with that result. I feel 100% better, im excersising everyday with my brother, i have bundles of energy, I want to smile all the time! its an awesome feeling.
I will keep everyone posted as I go
rotaman

Re: First week down!!! many more to go

Postby Tyger » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:28 am

Ah light n easy, you lucky thing, I would LOVE to do the program but I can't afford it, plus I live with my partner and he would need normal groceries still, which would just add to the costs for us weekly :(

I have heard nothing but good things about light n easy (aside from the cost that is!) but if you can afford it, it sounds SO worth it... all the best and enjoy watching those kilo's fall away! And now and again spare a thought for us who have to calorie count each bite that passes our lips, and half the time estimate wrongly anyway! :P

Good luck Rotaman!

Tyger.
Tyger

Re: First week down!!! many more to go

Postby rotaman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Cheers Tyger, truth be told I cant really afford it as such, but I came to the realisation that I cant afford to be over weight either, money will come and go but health related illnesses are forever :(
One thing I had to do in order to justify the cost was cut out my social outings ie movies, restaurants etc, now my GF and I watch DVD, go to my brothers and watch shows there, go to the park, all stuff thats free/cheap. I know long term I will have to stop as $158 a week is a killer but hopefully by then im at a point in my life where I can continue on my own.
Thanks again for the comments it all helps to keep me going
rotaman

Return to Weekly Weigh In