It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Nanika's Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Nanika's Weekly Weigh In

Postby Nanika » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I am starting a new thread with a new subject title (thanks for the suggestions Bren). Since I wrote this last post, I weighed myself this morning and was 74.6kg. So there has been a bit of a drop, which I am excited about, but, I think that by simply refraining from making (and eating) those mince pies, I'd drop a kilo without any effort anyway! I'm looking forward to next week! Have a great week everyone! Nanika

Hello to everyone!
This is my first time ever in any forum of any kind (so I have no idea how this really works), and also my first time weighing in and setting goals publicly! Why wait for a New Years resolution right?
My goal is to lose 12kg. I'm currently 76.3kg (according to my scales this morning), and hope to come down to 64kg within about 3 months. Not eating mince pies will certainly help with that!
I'm hoping to run a marathon in May, so I really want to improve my fitness. Over the last year or two,I just stopped caring about what I put into my body or if I exercised at all. I don't necessarily want to be super strict and deny myself any food with fat in it, but I want to find balance in both exercise and eating. I do have to apply some extra discipline though to ensure that my outtake is greater than my intake (did I mention I'm a pastry chef which means that I have to apply more than a little discipline!). Anyway, I am not sure if anyone will actually read this, but it's kind of nice thinking that someone might, and that there are people out there who support and encourage one another. I'll post my weight next week, and we'll see what happens from there! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to anyone who may read this! I'm actually getting excited about this (what is wrong with me!?).
Nanika

Re: Nanika's Weekly Weigh In

Postby Nanika » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

I was away last week, so I couldn't weigh myself, but today I weighed 73.3kg.
Nanika

Return to Weekly Weigh In