Free Newsletter

Bad Girl, Gone Good - Weekly Weigh-In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bad Girl, Gone Good - Weekly Weigh-In

Postby bad girl, gone good » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Good Afternoon from the soggy Gold Coast,

Still raining here. Chances of flooding later today in my area. :(

I have been trying to lose weight for almost 8 years. A few times I dropped below triple digits, but I would always have a medical setback and the weight would go back on. Until I found Kate Morgan. It is a meal replacement program which revolves around high protein, low carbs and low fat meals. I have a shake for breakfast and lunch and a serve of lean protein and vegetables for dinner. morning and afternoon snack is usually an apple or a bit of rockmelon. :) I am enjoying it so far too.

Since starting the program in early December I have lost 1.1 kilos. A lot less than I had hoped, but I am hitting the gym a lot more than I used to now. I joined Fernwood, a ladies only gym and I am having a ball. Sometimes I am a bit sore, but it is well worth it I think, because after only a week at the gym, my jeans are loose. They were so tight I had to lay on my back on the bed to put them on. So below, you will find my weigh ins for the past month or so.

30 Nov. 2010 - BMI 38.1 - 106.20 KG :?
08 Dec. 2010 - BMI 38.2 - 106.50 KG :oops:
13 Dec. 2010 - BMI 38.2 - 106.40 KG :)
20 Dec. 2010 - BMI 38.0 - 105.90 KG :D
31 Dec. 2010 - BMI 38.1 - 106.20 KG :(
05 Jan. 2011 - BMI 37.9 - 105.60 KG :D
10 Jan. 2011 - BMI 37.7 - 105.10 KG :D

A bit up and down, but during the last 5 or so weeks, I have been finding my balance, and let's not forget Christmas was in there too. But considering how I gorged myself over Christmas, not too bad I think.

Next weigh-in is on monday, so we shall see what we shall see.
TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Bad Girl.... GONE GOOD!!!

Start Date: January 2, 2011
bad girl, gone good

Re: Bad Girl, Gone Good - Weekly Weigh-In

Postby bad girl, gone good » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 am

Okay,

Breathe in, breath out, breathe in, breathe out. Can you tell I am a wee bit nervous about my weigh-in on Monday? If not. GULP!!! I am a little worried because I have been a little bit naughty this week. :(

I’m not allowed bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, grains, junk food – especially chocolate, dairy either. And I have had all of these this week. Naughty, NAUGHTY girl. :cry: Bad Girl, Gone Good hasn’t been very good. I will do better, I am just going to take it one day at a time, and ease my way to my weight loss goal.

But in the meantime... Breathe in, breath out, breathe in, breathe out. :(

bad girl, gone good

Postby Kim13 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Bad Girl, Gone Good,
Hang in there and stay positive.
If you have a bad day, just rry to make sure you have a GOOD day the next.
Kim 13
Kim13

Postby bad girl, gone good » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello,

Back again. Tomorrow is weigh-in day, and I am still a trifle nervous about it. I am hoping for any sort of loss, but with how naughty I have been for the last week, I don't think it will be much, if any. But, I will keep trying and I am still going to push myself harder at the gym.

See you tomorrow after weigh-in. GULP! :?

bad girl, gone good

Postby bad girl, gone good » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello;

I have had my weigh-in this week and I am not only shocked, I am flabbergasted! In spite of being a wee bit naughty I have dropped 1 full kilo in this past week. :lol: YIPPEE!!!! :lol: I am one happy lassie. :D This full kilo is the incentive I need to stick to the program to the letter. I have to go back to the shops in less than an hour to get my shakes and my mum.

I am hoping to convince her to buy the milo yoghurts so I can have them for my snacks. Since there are no apples here on the Gold Coast anywhere due to the floods. Bugger. I like my granny smith apples too. :cry: Oh well, looks like I have better make some more diet jellies up.

Cheers. :wink:

bad girl, gone good

Postby em$t@ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 am

[color=#800080]Good morning bad/good girl, which ever you prefer!!

As you can see i have just joined the forum (especially for 12 week challenge)....and have been reading your posts also.

i really feel for you, although we are not the same weight, i look to alot of people for inspiration and you are one of them!!

i was wondering if you would like to have a chat every now and again and i guess help eachother out with our own experiences, etc...along the weight loss road.

let me know what you think :) and goodluck with this weeks weigh in girl!

emsta x
:D
TIME TO KNUCKLE DOWN PEOPLE! :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyU6gMS/]
[/url]
em$t@

Re: Bad Girl, Gone Good - 3rd weigh-in

Postby bad girl, gone good » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Good Day, :)

I had my weigh-in today and I only dropped by 0.2kg. SH**!! :x I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THAT RESULT!! After a full kilo drop last weigh-in, I expected something similar this week. But I guess I only have myself to blame. I was naughty last week. :( I had KFC twice, not to mention a few sandwiches. BIG NO NO! :? So, I guess I have to work harder this week to get back up to my own expectations.

Well, other than that rather nasty surprise at the chemist, I have had a good week. Hit the gym every day last week. I had my first Personal Training Session last Thursday. JESUS! That was a lesson in endurance and pain. Step Up, Leg Presses, Push Ups, Sprints. JESUS!! I didn't go to the Gym on Friday, I was too bloody sore. :?

This week will be better I hope. Did Zumba today, tomorrow is TTT (Tummy, Tails and Thighs) Class as well as my weights session. Wednesday is strictly cardio session and I intend to push my limits as well. I am going to push myself from a walk to a jog for 10 minutes out of 15. 2.5 minutes warm up and cool down, and 10 minutes of punishing the thighs. Then it's 15 minutes on the eliptical trainer, and another 15 minutes on the bike. OUCH!!! My muscles are usually screaming by the end of it. :|

But it is well worth it. Cheers.

bad girl, gone good

Postby sally_will_shrink » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

Hi bad/good girl 8)

You have killed it at the gym, nice work! I feel the same after a tough session, your body just aches (or screams :lol: ), but it is the best feeling (in a way) because you know you worked so hard, and once you recover you come back stronger and fitter than before!

Congrats on the loss! I think I'm more like if i have a big loss one week, the next week will be small. And now you know what to work harder at this week, i'm sure next week will bring you a big one again!

- Sal
sally_will_shrink

Postby 2ndTimeBecky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Keep up the good work BG,GG - it looks like you are doing an amazing job so far!!!

The gym does become quite addictive doesnt it!! I am starting to find myself craving it if I miss for some reason.... the feeling the next day of sore muscles I simply love!!!

Keep it up!!!! :-D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgDr74s/]
2ndTimeBecky

Postby bad girl, gone good » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

:D YAHOO!!! :D

I am down anothe 0.3kg. :D So currently 103.6kg Happy is me!!! :D :D Next weeks target is hitting 103 or less. Less would be better. :wink:

Haven't been to the gym since Tuesday due to injury. :( Should see me. :lol: Right hand strapped to my left shoulder. Right arm immobilised so it can't move. Rolled out of bed and fractured my collar bone when I hit the side table. OUCH!!! :cry: @#*%!! It hurts. I'm on some lovely drugs at the moment because of the pain. Makes me feel good. :)

So am doing basic exercise. A gentle walk everyday. EXTREMELY GENTLE!!! If I step too firm or jolt or even twist wrong a shaft of pain ricochets down my back and arm. Not a happy experience.

Well. cheerio. Painkiller time and a movie. Mmmm.... :wink:

bad girl, gone good

Postby bad girl, gone good » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Correction of previous post. I have lost another kilo since then. Down to 102.6kg. :D :D :D Happy Am I!!! Grand total = 6.2kilos in the past month. WAHOOO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

19 to go. Should be interesting. :? Starting new program based around kilojoules and calories. Shakes are too expensive. This new program I am on is monitored by my gym - Fernwood - and you eat REAL food. No more shakes for me. :)

Well see you next weigh in. Cheers.

bad girl, gone good

Postby 2ndTimeBecky » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Awesome results BG,GG!!!

You are firing along hey - awesome first month!!

Real Food sounds good too, I do a shake for breakfast (mostly for conveinence, I am NOT a morning person!!!) but I reckon real food is the best way to set yourself up for permanent weight loss - GOOD LUCK :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgDr74s/]
2ndTimeBecky

Postby bad girl, gone good » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

OOPS! :oops: :(

okay, gone back up to 104.2kg. expected that as I've been really sick with the flu for the past 5 days. so my healthy eating went out the window, but I wasn't eating anyway. drunk a lot of water though. I felt like a fish. :lol: feeling better today an I hope to offset this with a niv=ce big loss next week.

Cheers.

bad girl, gone good

Return to Weekly Weigh In