It is currently Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 am

Free Newsletter

Shelley Weighs In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Metalcharm » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 pm

You're doing so well!

One bad night won't kill you :) A quote I heard recently ... It's not what you do some of the time that matters but what you do all the time!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby ganymede » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

Soooo, I crept back up to 81.15kg after coming back from holidays, very disappointing but I knew it was going to happen :( Feeling super refreshed now though and since that horrid weigh in last Monday morning, I am now back down to 79.1kg as of this morning :D Yeehah!

Until next weigh in ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Sassyt » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 pm

2kg in a week is a great effort, Keep it up girlfriend
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks my love! Down to 78.35kg as of this morning! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby ganymede » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:40 am

78.75kg this morning. Gained from a weekend away and another bad weekend just gone but now back down again :) Intend on get even further and finally smashing this "lowest weight" cr*p! I want to see new results now!

Until next Thursday ;)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Weighed in at 76.8kg this morning, yippee!!! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby ganymede » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Yep... I'm an idiot! And re-reading these threads just makes me feel like going back in time, punching myself as soon as I picked up that first naughty treat that began my downward spiral and not having to lose all this weight again, grrrr! I mean, I had fun. I went to Tasmania in March of this year, I had the best holiday EVER! And I have enjoyed eating not so good haha. But at the same time my body is saying a big NO. And WHY!? So I have decided to start listening again.

So, here goes. Week 1.

Starting weight: 96.85kg

Current weight: 96.85kg

Will weigh in next Thursday! :wink:
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Well done for jumping back on!!

I see you're also doing lite n easy! I've been on it for 6 weeks and love it! Have lost a total of 7.1 kgs so far ... Another 22 to go!!! :)

Rach xxxx

Ps - this is my first post ... Will fix up my signature now!!!
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby Blitz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 am

The past is the past. What you decide today is what affects your tomorrow.

Good on you for having the courage to come back to this forum and making yourself accountable.

Looking forward to your next weigh in and a successful future. Work that lifestyle and get it right.

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: Maintaining it for life!
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am

Ty-Gwyn wrote:Well done for jumping back on!!

I see you're also doing lite n easy! I've been on it for 6 weeks and love it! Have lost a total of 7.1 kgs so far ... Another 22 to go!!! :)

Rach xxxx

Ps - this is my first post ... Will fix up my signature now!!!

Wow, Rach, that is an AWESOME achievement! :D Are you doing the 1500 cal or the 1200 cal?

I am glad to be back and to take charge again! :)

Blitz wrote:The past is the past. What you decide today is what affects your tomorrow.

Good on you for having the courage to come back to this forum and making yourself accountable.

Looking forward to your next weigh in and a successful future. Work that lifestyle and get it right.

Regards
Kim

Thank you for your support Kim, I am so determined that I will NOT lose and re-gain the kilos again because I know I would be at my goal at least twice over if I hadn't stuff up so much!

I want this more than anything and I'm going to get it!
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Blitz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am

I always said to those around me that I'm determined to keep it off because I'm too slack to loose all that weight again. Maintaining is easier than doing it all again.

Lifestyle change is the key. Best wishes. Your mind sounds like it's in the place it needs to be for success.

Regards
Kim
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Blitz wrote:I always said to those around me that I'm determined to keep it off because I'm too slack to loose all that weight again. Maintaining is easier than doing it all again.

Lifestyle change is the key. Best wishes. Your mind sounds like it's in the place it needs to be for success.

Regards
Kim

That is very, very true Kim! I need to get in there for the long haul but knowing I will NEVER have to do it again after that helps. Of course I will still need to exercise but I can drop it back slightly in order to maintain and make sure I eat the right things 6 out of 7 days of the week. For now though, 7 out of 7 is what I am aiming for. Of course there will be the odd splurge but I am really determined to stick my guns! :)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm doing 1500 cal a day too! Loving the food amd the fact that its all sorted out for me!

Other changes I've made:

1 - Full fat milk changed to lite (obviously)
2 - Wine (yes I'm not giving up everything!) changed to Gin and diet Tonic ... Usually have a few in a Friday and Saturday night at home.
3 - Waking with a friend Monday to Friday ... Nothing strenuous but just walking the dog and chatting with my friend ... Usually out for about 45 mins
4 - When I'm bored and feeling hungry watching TV at night, rather than heading to the pantry or fridge, I full up on cups of tea! :)

How's today been? Gear to find a Lite n Easy buddy!! :)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:43 pm

*'great' not 'gear' to find a Lite n Easy buddy! :)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby ganymede » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Ty-Gwyn wrote:I'm doing 1500 cal a day too! Loving the food amd the fact that its all sorted out for me!

Other changes I've made:

1 - Full fat milk changed to lite (obviously)
2 - Wine (yes I'm not giving up everything!) changed to Gin and diet Tonic ... Usually have a few in a Friday and Saturday night at home.
3 - Waking with a friend Monday to Friday ... Nothing strenuous but just walking the dog and chatting with my friend ... Usually out for about 45 mins
4 - When I'm bored and feeling hungry watching TV at night, rather than heading to the pantry or fridge, I full up on cups of tea! :)

How's today been? Gear to find a Lite n Easy buddy!! :)

Me too! You get little bits of everything which is fantastic! Keeps me excited about the food and not get bored, I love it! I'm luckily not a big drinker but when I do drink I drink beer so I'll have to steer clear of that and have some of Xmas day instead haha. I'm going to aim for at least 5 sessions about the same length a week, which is what I use to do :) Cups of tea have saved me sooo many times! While I'm been home I've been saving up one piece of my afternoon tea to have after dinner which has really helped although when I go back to work, I'm not sure how that will be because I'll probably need all of my arvo tea! haha, will see how I go.

And indeed, I am very happy to see someone else having success doing the same plan, it gives me hope! :D
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In