It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley Weighs In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Sassyt wrote:95.8kg mhhhh I hope you realise you are knocking on the 80's babe!
Keep the fire burning!!!


Oh, I am raring for the 80's, T!!!!! Once I see that 84 point something, I will be super chuffed because that means LOW 90's! I will get there eventually, I just need to not get too far ahead of myself. BUT - I must say this challenge I am doing is really helping things along. There is another person in one of the other teams who always makes little comments that he's going to win etc etc, it's all in fun I know but it really spurs me on because I want to BEAT him!!!! Hahaha.
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Sassyt » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:10 am

U lucky fish!!! I wish I had something to push me like that around here!
But ur being here with me again, doing it is doing the trick!! And ofcouse being in the forum
I believe in u and I know youl beat that guy :P
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Sassyt wrote:U lucky fish!!! I wish I had something to push me like that around here!
But ur being here with me again, doing it is doing the trick!! And ofcouse being in the forum
I believe in u and I know youl beat that guy :P


Yes, seriously, you are my safety net girl, we are going to get through this together! You are the one who understands it above all because we've both been walking side by side for awhile to get this weight off :lol:

Gotta say this weekend has been hard - I am stressing myself out though because Saturday I had to do a 600 calorie burn for the challenge, which I hate because it makes me so hungry :( I burned almost 700 cals so ended up eating just over 1300 cals for the day. Today I was suppose to do my 500 cal work out but I was feeling super lazy, all I wanted to do was go to the pet store and relax so we did and then we went for a late arvo drive through the hills, it was really nice. Eating lower cal to balance things out cause I didn't exercise and yet I'm STILL feeling bad!?

I think I'm having a hard time coming to terms with my new motto which is "Listen to your body". So I did. I was extra hungry, so I ate more. I was tired and lethargic today was epic work out yesterday, so I took the day off. I'll still be hitting 5 days of cardio this week but it just feels harder than last week. I think I'll be back into it tomorrow and be raring to go :) Think I might need to make up some of my cauliflower soup again soon, it's so low cal but it's delicious! I have always found it works and is wholesome and filling.

Anyway, I'm rambling :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Lol I always like reading your ramblings coz the alway mirror most of my situations. So ramble away my friend!!! I can't say listening to my body could work for me though coz it always like pizza, burgers and KFC so listening to it is a NO-NO 4 me I think we "me and my body have to compromise here and ther and we will be just fine...

Anyway onwards we go till the end Shell!!! So much is feeling different this time around
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby buttless » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 am

ganymede wrote:
Sassyt wrote:U lucky fish!!! I wish I had something to push me like that around here!
But ur being here with me again, doing it is doing the trick!! And ofcouse being in the forum
I believe in u and I know youl beat that guy :P


Yes, seriously, you are my safety net girl, we are going to get through this together! You are the one who understands it above all because we've both been walking side by side for awhile to get this weight off :lol:

Gotta say this weekend has been hard - I am stressing myself out though because Saturday I had to do a 600 calorie burn for the challenge, which I hate because it makes me so hungry :( I burned almost 700 cals so ended up eating just over 1300 cals for the day. Today I was suppose to do my 500 cal work out but I was feeling super lazy, all I wanted to do was go to the pet store and relax so we did and then we went for a late arvo drive through the hills, it was really nice. Eating lower cal to balance things out cause I didn't exercise and yet I'm STILL feeling bad!?

I think I'm having a hard time coming to terms with my new motto which is "Listen to your body". So I did. I was extra hungry, so I ate more. I was tired and lethargic today was epic work out yesterday, so I took the day off. I'll still be hitting 5 days of cardio this week but it just feels harder than last week. I think I'll be back into it tomorrow and be raring to go :) Think I might need to make up some of my cauliflower soup again soon, it's so low cal but it's delicious! I have always found it works and is wholesome and filling.

Anyway, I'm rambling :)


you are going great guns Shelley, and I know its superdooper hard making a big change like doing exercise and losing weight (won't write "trying" because you are LOSING) and your body will want to cave in & stop that's where the sheer determination, sweat and the bloomin tears will come in & believe me they will. But as you say you are listening to your body and that's what you have to do - don't overdo it otherwise you will burn out and that my friend will be the end of it and we don't want that. sometimes, I think, doing these challenge things that you are on, makes it a bit harder and it seems more stressful but sometimes that's what some people need - structure, the only person that knows your body is YOU. Do not feel bad if you miss an exercise, you get back up and get on that horse (so to speak) & keep galloping off. You can and will do it Shelley, I have complete faith in you. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 am

As always B, you know exactly what to say to make a girl feel better :) The challenge is very structured and that is definitely what I need at the moment. I do what needs to be done but at the end of the day, I look after myself too. I always allow a rest day and a higher cal day to make sure I definitely don't burn out but I do need this challenge. Feeling much better today, will keep on keeping on. Two days til weigh in so eating light and exercising and I know I will see results.

It's science after all! :lol:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 am

LW: 95.8kg
TW: 94.6kg

A loss of 1.2kg this week. I'm happy with that :)

Now can I go back to sleep!? It's too early... :P
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby buttless » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm

ganymede wrote:LW: 95.8kg
TW: 94.6kg

A loss of 1.2kg this week. I'm happy with that :)

Now can I go back to sleep!? It's too early... :P


and the crowd goes wild!!!! that is awesome well done - all your hard yards are paying off big time. how are the clothes fitting??? I bet a lot looser and you must be feeling lighter and healthier as well. you are a true inspiration - keep up the fantastic work - the 80's are just around the corner 8)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
Image
buttless
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks B :) I am fairly stoked with the results so far. I am right on track as far as the challenge goes, though I may switch up my exercise routine as I'm getting a bit too use to it. My denim shorts I wear constantly because they're comfortable are already far too big but they're so comfy, I don't want to let them go :lol: My work pants have started to look like clown pants and my work shirts are fitting a lot better than they were :)

I have hit a wall today, lots of back pain, sniffles and scratchy throat. I wanted to exercise today as we won't know our fitness goals for the week til the results are in from weigh in so I wanted to get a head start. Didn't want to push things though so I had a rest day. I think I stuffed myself up a bit too because I had to get up extra early to drop my car off for a service and only had a meal bar for breakfast then the rest of the day was some grapes, an apple, a carrot and one jelly bean :lol: Needless to say I was ravenous when I got home but feeling much better after a proper dinner.

I'm sure I'll be well rested and raring to go again tomorrow :) Another week begins!!!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:55 am

Weighed Thursday but forgot to log it here.

LW: 94.6kg
TW: 93.3kg

A loss of 1.3kg this week :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Sassyt » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Well done Shel. The 80's r calling ur name...
Wooooot!!!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Thanks T, I'm getting there!

LW: 93.3kg
TW: 93.2kg

A loss of 100g this week :/

I did all the right things this week but I was very, very stressed with work, didn't eat enough and added to the stress by exercising after each full on day :lol: My body went to "battle stations" as I like to call it. I'm not too concerned now as I know what made this happen and next week should be a lot less stressful!!! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby Sassyt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Keep going Shel. A loss is a loss m sure next week ul get a bigger number!
Look at the bright side you are 3.3kg away from the 90's oh how I envy you! :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm

I am very excited to almost be back in the 80's again! I know the weight will go down, it already had yesterday afternoon, how annoying! Just need to push past this stressful week and get back into it and I'll see results. Having a cheat meal tonight, pizza!!! With exercise I won't be over on cals because I ate very little today, work was too hectic. Am having a massage tomorrow too and buying new runner because mine are shocking :roll:

I know next week is going to be better and those 80's will be mine shortly :wink:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby ganymede » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:39 am

LW: 93.2kg
TW: 91.3kg

A loss of 1.9kg!!!!! :mrgreen: Just needed to stop stressing so much and the scales budged ;)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
User avatar
ganymede
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron