It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Shelley Weighs In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shelley Weighs In

Postby DD Diva » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Hey Shelley,

I made these to go into my beetroot salad. I keep calling them croutons but they're not; they chips! Either way, I use light cheddar cheese (keeps the calories down) and I bake them in the over, they crisp up beautifully, low in calories and great broken up into a salad, or as a side dish with a meal!!!

You gotta try em' they're to die for!!!! :wink:
http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2014/0 ... thm-s.html
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

*gasp* Oh my goodness!!! I am definitely going to have to try these, YUM! Thanks Josie! :mrgreen:
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Blitz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:43 am

A good start Shelley...on your way to even greater success! 8)

I don't know...you don't help yourselves do you? Less foodie talk guys...and more exercise I say! :wink: :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 am

Blitz wrote:A good start Shelley...on your way to even greater success! 8)

I don't know...you don't help yourselves do you? Less foodie talk guys...and more exercise I say! :wink: :lol:

Kim

Really??? Would you prefer we post photos of the meals instead??? Sure would make it a lot easier thank having to double check for spelling mistakes I guess!!! :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 pm

DD Diva wrote:Really??? Would you prefer we post photos of the meals instead??? Sure would make it a lot easier thank having to double check for spelling mistakes I guess!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry - I know...I was a bit too pointy with that comment. When I wrote it I paused for the longest time...put a wink and a lol on it before pressing the submit button. There has been an awful lot of lusty food talk around the Forum lately (not just this thread or you guys)...so I'll pull in my horns and be less pointy! Just put it down to "cranky old man syndrome! :lol:
Josie...never mind the photos :roll: - I followed the link and that set me off! Do you deliberately put in that typo when you wrote about double checking spelling mistakes? :wink: :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 am

Blitz wrote:
DD Diva wrote:Really??? Would you prefer we post photos of the meals instead??? Sure would make it a lot easier thank having to double check for spelling mistakes I guess!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry - I know...I was a bit too pointy with that comment. When I wrote it I paused for the longest time...put a wink and a lol on it before pressing the submit button. There has been an awful lot of lusty food talk around the Forum lately (not just this thread or you guys)...so I'll pull in my horns and be less pointy! Just put it down to "cranky old man syndrome! :lol:
Josie...never mind the photos :roll: - I followed the link and that set me off! Do you deliberately put in that typo when you wrote about double checking spelling mistakes? :wink: :lol:

Kim

MY link set you off????? :shock:
I'm sorry to hear that Kim, that wasn't my intention (nor was my spelling mistake btw; though it does prove I make my fair share of them) but at least I check my spelling AND I can add up too (some people need to learn how to do that especially when they don't match what they're reporting as a 'good day" and just goes to show they're kidding themselves!!) :roll: :lol:
Anyway, I think I'll keep my food discussions to a minimum, there's enough (including photos) from others to REALLY do your head in!!! :shock:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 pm

It more like the case of the straw that broke the camel's back rather than your link in isolation Josie. There is a court case going on here in Perth at the moment. A woman stormed angrily out of a chalet in a caravan park because some place mats had been removed and ended up killing the caravan park owner with her vehicle. The argument may have been about place mats but I'm sure there is a whole history leading up to it!

In the end it is my own fault...I knew I shouldn't follow the link - but I did anyway! :roll: :lol:

We all make mistakes...with spelling and adding and the like on this Forum...
only the fortunate have edit buttons to fix them (he said smugly :twisted: ).

Kim
Blitz

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:55 am

Keep up the good work Shelley; you can do this, you can blow the 90's into oblivion (well before your Thursday weigh in, I just know it)!!! :wink:

As you know, I've broken through to the 77s (a very nice 1 kilo loss for this week) :wink: and the best part, done with ease!! No eating like a sparrow for this old duck!!!! :roll: :lol: Now it's your turn gf.....bring it home!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks Josie!! I am stoked so far as you already know! :D

Congratulations, a 1kg loss is epic and done without deprivation or starvation!? Oh yeahhhhhh ;) Will bring it home for weigh in Thursday!!! Let's do this :)
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:08 am

ganymede wrote:Thanks Josie!! I am stoked so far as you already know! :D

Congratulations, a 1kg loss is epic and done without deprivation or starvation!? Oh yeahhhhhh ;) Will bring it home for weigh in Thursday!!! Let's do this :)

Thanks Shelley! :)

Keep up the good work, I know you'll be trail blazing and going strong long after you crash through the 80's (any day now)!!!! 8) :wink:
DD Diva

Postby ganymede » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:11 am

The 80's will be my big breakthrough! From there, it's all down, down, down 8)
- Shelley

ganymede

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:16 am

ganymede wrote:The 80's will be my big breakthrough! From there, it's all down, down, down 8)

Ahhhh but the difference will be, that you will sustain it. Losing weight isn't easy, but maintaining it is IF the journey has been unrealistic along the way!!! That's what I've discovered as the key; I was doing it all wrong before (so so soooooooooooo many times before) :roll:
This is a lifelong change that will never see the return of those lost kilos, and now, I understand the "normality" that comes easily for those who have never had weight loss to contend with!!! :D
DD Diva

Postby DD Diva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 am

Oops!! Now I'm making grammatical errors :oops: (this place, or rather the inability to edit, brings out the worst posts, doesn't it?) :roll: :lol: I meant "IF it wasn't realistic"
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:44 am

Shelley - use that loss of Josie's to spur you on to greatness!...go for it - grab that success and ride it to the stars! 8)

Josie....excellent result! I'm so excited for you. At this stage of the journey you'll be bouncing around literally bursting with energy like a new born lamb discovering a spring day for the first time! Cool! :D
As for editing posts...I have no problems.. :lol: :wink:

Kim
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:12 am

Thought I should check in :)

LW: 90.3kg
TW: 88.8kg

Pretty pleased with this :) Finally moving in the right direction again! Not having an appetite really helps :lol:
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In