It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 pm

This is me losing weight to enhance my fertility.

Starting weight: 121.5
Goal Weight: 85kgs (unless I get pregnant, lol)

Wish me skill people, because this thing is happening! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Re: Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Postby Slimming to multiply » Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Just weighed in for the week, I will be having Saturday as my weigh in day.

Current weight is 120.0kg - so I've lost 1.5kg this week YAY!! Of course I would like it to be more but I have to be patient with my body too so this is good.

Slimming to multiply

Postby danmo48 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh wow 1.5kgs is fantastic. May I ask, what is your secret?
Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more of your results. :-)
danmo48

Postby Metalcharm » Sat May 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Great start!! DOn't be disappointed with it at all. Go and feel 1.5kg of somethign and realise just how much less you're carting around on your body and be proud. In next to no time you'll be closing in on your goal. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Talien » Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Great work!
1.5 is fantastic, don't forget to keep the fluids up and the weight will start to come off. Also, with the wanting more to come off, metal is right, realistically that's only 500g off a bag of sugar or flour!That's a lot, and when you get to 5 kilo's thats a WHOLE bag of oranges! It really is scary when you look a it that way, so 1.5 is a fantastic start, keep doing what you're doing!
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
MAY CHALLENGE:
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6
Talien

Postby ganymede » Sat May 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Congratulations on your loss so far! :D You are doing a fantastic job and I love hearing of other people's success, it is an inspiration in its self! I have to say I have never looked at it in the way of a bag of flour or a bag of oranges worth of weight. And I was talking to my partner today about just how much pressure weight can put on our muslces. I have enough muscle but too much fat! This has really put things in perspective.
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Slimming to multiply » Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Thank you to everyone for your kind words of support. I tend to get impatient with myself and want to be at my goal weight yesterday! lol.

Danmo48 - you asked what my secret is... well this is going to sound really weird for weightloss but I'm just eating whatever I want whenever I want but I'm just counting calories and it just seems to be working for me. I've never done this for weightloss before I've always done the low carb or low fat thing and this time it was doing nothing for me and just making me tired so I decided stuff it I am going to do it MY way. I'm also a lover of the gym so I've been doing Body attack, Body step and Body combat classes, plus running, spinning and weights, I've done about 7 hours this week in exercise (but remember I really enjoy exercise, so that part is easy for me!) I can't wait to be lighter though because I can totally feel the pressure working out puts on my joints at this weight.

Excited to see everyone else's results. We can do this - I feel it!

Slimming to multiply

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri May 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm just writing this just in case it comes true but I don't think I'll be losing weight this week, funny things have been happening with my weight but I think it's because of my period. two days ago I put on over 3kgs over night (which took me back up to 123.1kgs!!!!) and then today Im back to 120.4kg, which is still higher than last week's weigh in..... Hopefully it goes down again soon, I know it's probably because of that time of the month but it's still screwing with my head :x . On a good note I haven't let this discourage me and I have still be eating within my calories and I have continued my daily workouts.... so if I don't lose anything this week maybe I will lose double next week? Anyone else have this problem?

Slimming to multiply

Postby Metalcharm » Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 pm

But that 3kg overnight wouldn't have been fat! it would be mostly water weight - perhaps you had a big drink before weighing? Don't worry about things like that - if you know you're eating well and doing your exercise then you are just not going to put fat on. Scales can be mighty finicky things too. There is a brilliant thread here somewhere which I'll try and track down that talks about the intricacies of scales.
That time of the month doesn't do me any favours either but it's only because of water retention and nothing to do with fat.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon May 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Thanks for your advice about the water weight metal charm, I think you are probably right. So my weight has went back down but sadly no loss for this week, but the same is better than a gain right?

Last weeks weight: 120.0
Current weight: 120.0

Looking forward to the next weigh in though, it's going to be good, I can feel it! :D

Slimming to multiply

Postby Slimming to multiply » Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

So I'm starting to get frustrated with my slow weight loss :x .... I've been trying to think what I can do a bit better to make my body go into the weightloss zone. As I'm doing so much exercise already I figured it must be my diet that is letting me down. I'm already counting calories but I think I will have to make sure the majority of those calories consumed are high quality. So we will see if this makes a difference.

This weeks results are:

Last weeks weight: 120.0
Current weight: 119.8

Oh well at least I can still update my ticker this week, lol! :D

Slimming to multiply

Postby danmo48 » Tue May 24, 2011 10:23 am

Have you spoken to someone at the gym about the amount you are exercising and if it is ok or if you are doing the right things? Only asking cause I was told that I have to work on cardio for now until I lose a bit of weight before weights are to be introduced (mind you I am heavier lol). At the moment I am doing a 45 min zumba dvd 3 times a week, my aerobics dvd (which is also 45 mins) 2 times a week and I am seeing results every week. But in saying that, everyones body is different.
You might have to also just swap some things that you are eating too.
In the end, you have lost weight. Might not have been what you were expecting but it is better than a gain.
Keep your chin up, stay positive and yeah have a look at what you are eating as well.
Hope you get the results you want next week. :-)
danmo48

Postby Slimming to multiply » Tue May 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey Danielle,

thanks for the positive thoughts! I've been watching out for your results, they are amazing, You go girl!! :mrgreen:

I will ask an instructor next time I go to the gym RE the weights. I am doing a program at the moment that was made up for me but it was when I was 20kgs lighter, so maybe it does make a difference, did they say why to not do weights for now?
I just got back from the gym, I did a RPM class thought I was going to vomit!! I was looking around for a bin to use, but luckily the feeling went away LOL.

I definitely think I have to eat better foods though too, but it's a journey and I want to do this for life, so no more messing around.

Slimming to multiply

Postby danmo48 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 pm

I am not quite sure why but my trainer had just said no weights just yet for me. I mean my trainer is inspiring herself. She lost 50kgs and she is looking bloody awesome lol.
It's always a good idea to ask for an assessment I think. Just in case something needs to change. Also ask what classes are great for you. RPM is a great idea. I am not allowed to do it because of my weight. But once I have lost enough, I am gonna give it a go. Now I know how hard it is lol.

That's right. You can always change things when it comes to food. Don't forget that everything in moderation. Don't deprive yourself you know. I mean on a Monday after being weighed, I have a small chocolate bar or some pasta for dinner. Stuff like that.

You can do it. :-)
danmo48

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon May 30, 2011 8:56 pm

So I reassessed my diet and noted that I was having too much sweet stuff as my snacks (ie: funsize lols and chocs), so I changed them up for pieces of fruit. I have also changed my exercise routine again to 'shock' my body. The only thing is that I don't want to go on a 'crash' diet to lose the weight really fast and then get sick of it because it's too strict and then put it all back on again (IVE DONE THIS WAY TOO MAY TIMES!!!)....but the slow weightloss is starting to frustrate me so I've got to keep my focus on why I am doing it this way.....but at this rate I feel like I'm never going to have a baby :(

Weigh in weight last week: 119.8
Current weight: 119.3

Anyone have any thoughts on lifestyle change V.S crash diets?

Slimming to multiply

Next

Return to Weekly Weigh In