It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 am

Free Newsletter

Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Postby Metalcharm » Mon May 30, 2011 10:08 pm

I am 100% for the lifestyle change. You just have to get used to the fact that we can't have sweet things every day. Maybe a once a week treat but we all just have to get it out of our daily diet.
It has taken years to put all the weight on and it will take time to take it off and keep it off.

it's a great decision to replace the sweeet snacks with fruit. The more 'whole' and unprocessed a food is the better it is for you.

Stick with it. You can do it! No one said it's going to be easy but just keep thinking of the end result and you WILL get there. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Slimming to multiply » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:54 pm

I totally agree with what you said about having the sweet things less often metal charm, I'm just hesitant to eliminate them too fast and cause a binging session but I'm getting there. I bought some better snacking options at my weekly shop yesterday.

This last week has been ultra challenging for me because I started a new job and when I get stressed i eat :oops: . Added to that my new team brought in all these cakes and stuff to welcome me, which was thoughtful of them....then my mother in law came to stay with us for a couple of days, and while she is a nice woman just her being here makes me on edge because all she can go on about is the 12 grand kids she has from my husbands brothers and sisters which makes me feel like a failure because I haven't provided any.......and I guess overall I'm just feeling a little down. Whinge whinge whinge..lol

so here is this weeks figures:

last weeks weight: 119.3
current weight: 118.7

so still small numbers but it is starting to add up which is good.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

So I have had a really good week this week with eating and exercise. I have adjusted my lolly/chocolate intake and replaced the majority of it with fruit and yoghurt. :D

For example: I have started blending 2 apples and 3 carrots in the morning and taking the mixture in a drink bottle to work and drinking it throughout the day instead of eating other things - it's so yummy and refreshing!

So regardless of the week being good I have decided to refrain from weighing in due to TTOTM as I am guaranteed to put on 3kgs of water weight....so for my sanity's sake I will not weigh in again until it's all over! and it's going to be a great week too!

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Well done on the weight you have lost to date. You seem to be doing really great. Keep up the good work! I will be following your progress with interest! :)
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Thanks for the words of encouragement Sassy - I just need to keep going and reminding myself why I'm doing this.....

So last night I thought I had broken one of my left ribs, it hurt so bad to breathe all of a sudden. My husband suggested it wasn't my rib that was the problem it was my back and it was just referred pain. So I stayed home from work today and went to see a physiotherapist and I had to go to one that I have never seen before because I've moved recently. The point of my story is that it turns out I did put my back out and that's why my rib is sore and I have been banned from the gym until Tuesday :( so I'm a bit sad about that....I love going there....

I'm also a little sad because today I realised that I'm that girl who has had a still born and must declare it every time I see a new healthcare provider as its part of my medical history. I just hate that uncomfortable look I get from someone when I have to tell them. It just makes me want to cry. He then asked me if I experienced depression and I said yes and I was on antidepressants but not anymore and then he starts going on about how it cause you to put on alot of weight because of what it does to your metabolism and I'm like yeah that's why I'm so big now. It was all just so awkward. He was really nice and all but the whole experience has left me feeling really down and I'm fighting the urge really bad to not eat these emotions hence the reason why I'm writing all this down.

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I feel you pain dear. But before you can take that path of eating all the depression away think of the few minutes after you have swallowed all of them??? Will you be feeling good then. I know I would be feeling so down and wanting to kick myself afterwards, regreting the moment I began to swallow down my sorrows.

Just hang in there and keep doing what is right for your health. The end results will not only boost your confidence it will make you feel like you are a hero. Keep on going!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

So I've been pretty slack with my diet this weekend, so I'm lucky I have lost anything at all. :oops:

Last week: 118.7
This week: 118.6

LOL!! I shouldn't really laugh about it, it's pathetic really....

Anyway I'm back on the wagon now so heres to better future results! :D

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Just forgive yourself and just jump back to it girl. It is the sensible thing to do in times like that and it happens to the best of us so just forget the past and create a positive and good presence
Good luck to you...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 pm

I think that's the key too - to get right back to it.

I have to ask, how have you lost so much weight? Are you doing a program or just eating a sensible diet?

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I am not any programme whatsoever. I think we are all different and I do what works for me. I refuse to count calories, I mean honestly it works for some people but I dont think I can manage it. So yes I eat sensibly, healthy food.
*I chose to eliminate sugar from my diet altogether bcoz I can do without it. Only now and again if/when I feel like it or out of it Id have it :oops:
* I dominate my meals with veges
* I substituted bread with wholewheat bread and white rice with brown rice.
* I try to do away from fries altogether even if I go out,
* I drink a lot of water in a day which does not only help me to loose weight but it makes my skin glow too.
* As hard as it was I quit alcohol :(
* I spend 1h-30mins at the gym 5 times a week religiously.

I am so not perfect not even close to it but I am very persistant. I keep falling and get back on I have a belief that some day I will get there. I insist on getting there. I still have a long way to go I want to believe that I will certainly get there before the end of this year

Believe me if I tell you if I have managed to get this far anyone can really... I have a weakness for food - Junk food but I choose to do whats right mostly so its a matter of sacrifise here and there and here I am over 20kg lost todate and still going strong. You can do it too. Just put your mind to it.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Slimming to multiply » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am

You are such an inspiration Sassy - I think you will reach your goal by the end of the year, you are so motivated to get there nothing will stop you! :D

So this week I did a lot better than last week considering I was banned from the gym by my physio and I have been solely relying on 'gentle' exercise on my stationary bike. The good news is the physio has said I go back to gym but I am still not allowed to use the heavier weights and going to body attack.....but I'm excited to go to RPM today - can't wait!

So my weigh in stats are:

Last weeks weight: 118.6
Current weight: 118.1

Getting there slowly but surely..... If todays session at RPM is all ok I will start running again this week, I used to run all the time and I miss it.

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

You are doing really great expects say one needs to loose 500gms to 1kg a week in hope to keep it off in the future!
Way to go STM...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby ganymede » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 am

You go girl! Glad to see you doing so well :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks guys - I really value the support I am getting here :D

So I'm checking in early this week because I'm coming up to a really crazy weekend so who knows when I can check back in.
Last weekend I decided I was going to start running again and this week it's exactly what I did! and I'm happy to say I loved every minute of it. I have ran 4 out of 5 mornings this week and I can feel my body yearning for more, lol but it's true!

I have also had a particularly good week for weightloss too.

Last weeks weight: 118.1
Current weight: 117.4

YAY!! So happy about this - I'm going to smash this fat!! :lol:

Slimming to multiply

Postby Sassyt » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Nice! You are well on your way to your goal!!!
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In