I am not any programme whatsoever. I think we are all different and I do what works for me. I refuse to count calories, I mean honestly it works for some people but I dont think I can manage it. So yes I eat sensibly, healthy food.
*I chose to eliminate sugar from my diet altogether bcoz I can do without it. Only now and again if/when I feel like it or out of it Id have it
* I dominate my meals with veges
* I substituted bread with wholewheat bread and white rice with brown rice.
* I try to do away from fries altogether even if I go out,
* I drink a lot of water in a day which does not only help me to loose weight but it makes my skin glow too.
* As hard as it was I quit alcohol
* I spend 1h-30mins at the gym 5 times a week religiously.
I am so not perfect not even close to it but I am very persistant. I keep falling and get back on I have a belief that some day I will get there. I insist on getting there. I still have a long way to go I want to believe that I will certainly get there before the end of this year
Believe me if I tell you if I have managed to get this far anyone can really... I have a weakness for food - Junk food but I choose to do whats right mostly so its a matter of sacrifise here and there and here I am over 20kg lost todate and still going strong. You can do it too. Just put your mind to it.