It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:38 am

Free Newsletter

Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down

Postby CGS » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:14 pm

You're losing cms so you're losing fat. And that's good. If the scales arent moving but losing cms your fat loss is equaling muscle gain. I've been getting my measurements done the last 2mths and I've lost heaps in my measurements (lost 4% body fat so fat) and what do you know, I've gained weight. While it's nice to see the scales go down, I always go by how clothes are fitting. Just keep going and the scales will start going down again soon enough.
CGS

Postby Slimming to multiply » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks CGS for your words of encouragement - they definitely spurred me on to keep going with this.

My weight loss has finally kicked in again, last week I weighed in with a weight loss.

Last weigh in: 111.8 kg
Current weight: 110.8 kg

Yay! I finally broke through my plateau and hit 110!!! :D :D :D :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 pm

So my weight has been going up and down since my last post, I really don't know why considering I have only really been eating raw or 'whole' foods.

Even though my weight side of things is not really progressing my measurements are definitely looking positive, as below:

22nd Oct 2011 8th Dec 2011 CMS Lost

Waist: 102.5cm Waist: 90cm Waist: 12.5cm
Boobs: 115cm Boobs: 109cm Boobs: 6cm
Hip: 134cm Hips: 131cm Hips: 3cm
Arms: 41cm Arms: 39cm Arms: 2cm
Thighs 70cm Thighs: 58cm Thighs: 12cm
Calves: 48cm Calves: 45cm Calves: 3cm
Neck: 37cm Neck: 35cm Neck: 2cm

So overall I'm pretty happy with the above results, I'm guessing the cms lost are fat as I have kept up my exercise routine during this time.

Slimming to multiply

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:47 am

Well done on the weight loss so far!!! We both have similar goals, we're slimming for fertility reasons. I hope you get down to your magic number and manage to multiply :D
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby Miss Piggy Wiggy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi
Just wanted to say well done on the weight loss. I too am slimming to multiply, been married for 3 years, turn 30 next year really want a baby. My goal weight is 60kgs. I started out at 106.1kgs at the end of October last year and am currently ay 98.8. Next mini goal is 95kgs.

I appreciate the fact that your posting your progress on here and thought its a great way for likeminded people to interact.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing more about how your going.

Miss Piggy Wiggy
Miss Piggy Wiggy

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Guys, Nice to meet you both and thanks for the encouragement. Sorry for the late reply but I have been MIA due to moving interstate (with only 6 weeks notice) so I have been really busy doing that and starting a new job etc. The good news is that it gave me the push I needed with fresh motivation as I was getting really stale where I was at in life....so over the last couple of months I have been steadily shrinking still. I don't have any updates on numbers as I currently don't have access to any scales but I can honestly say my 'big' clothes are feeling alot loser and my smaller clothes are starting to fit me again which is very encouraging. Once I do weigh myself I will update.

I'm so excited to meet others on here who are working towards starting (or extending) their families. Keep me updated girls xx :D

Slimming to multiply

Postby Wannabskinnybex » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

Hey!!!!

Good on u slimming to multiply for getting yourself to a healthy weight before conceiving, and to all you other guys reading to, whatever ur reasons r!

To keep u going, I injured my ankle sept 08, it took 5-6 months b4 I was walking again & i stacked on 12kg. I pushed my wedding back cos I didn't wanna b a fat bride. I ended up losing a bit bwtn march-April 09 and by may 09 I was pregnant. Totally unexpected and unplanned, I had been off the pill for 4 years. My DR suggested the combo of being active again + weightloss = fertility!

Anyway, my princess is now 2. 23 months ago I started my weightloss journey to shed the injury + pregnancy weight, it's been a long and slow road, but I'm getting there. I promised myself id get back to pre-injury weight before baby #2.

I'm excited at the prospect, but did not think it'd take so long. I guess I'll b at goal in 6 months. I'd like it to b 6 weeks, but I'm predicting 6 months, taking us up to sept. so thinking I'll enjoy my new body for a while and begin tryin January '13.

Then start all over again!!! Only this time round, I won't have extra weight b4 I start & I will not sit around and eat ridiculous amounts of food thinking I'll lose it all wen the bub is born! Good luck & look forward to hearing more!
Wannabskinnybex

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In