It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Duromine weight loss!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Duromine weight loss!

Postby Thin2be10 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey everybody

I am a 22 year old female and started taking duromine 30mg currently on day 3! Thought inwould report my weigh ins and everything in here to share :)

Starting weight: 90kg
Height: 168cm
Goal weight: 60kg

Day 3 duromine: so far I have been good, think I have lost a kg or so. However this week I'm on a holiday so have not been able to exercise much and it's hard to eat healthier foods. But my prtion size has decreased and I feel very energetic! However not sleeping much at all, but it's only day 3!

I'll weigh myself on Friday as my weigh in day and report back. Can't wait to see results after week 2 when I'm dieting and exercising properly :)

Thanks for listening guys!
Thin2be10

Re: Duromine weight loss!

Postby Thin2be10 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 am

Hey everyone!
It's been a week since I started on duromine and it's time for my weekly weighing!!
I have had minimal side effects, only sleeplessness on the first 3 nights, but it wasn't too bad because the energy it gave me I never felt tired during the day.
Other then that the appetite suppressant is magical! Could easily last from breakfast till late at night but I have been forcing myself to eat dinner and lunch.

I haven't had cravings which is also great!
I also have been on a holiday so really not exercising alot and eating normal food like BBQ and sandwiches and yeah carbs etc And have still lost weight! I'm flying home today so can't wait to start healthy eating and exercise tomorrow. This drug helps so much and makes it so much easier to diet and exercise.

My start weight is actually 88.4 and not 90, I weight 90 at dr with clothes and everything on and 88.4 was my weight naked in the morning before breakfast so I'll hi by the!!

Start weight: 88.4kg 12/8/2011
Goal weight: 60kg
Current weight: 85.3 19/8/2011
This weeks loss: 3.1kg :)

Very happy with the result and lack of bad side effects!
Can't wait to report back next week.
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Xoxoxox
Thin2be10

Postby Turpsie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi, im also just started on Day 3 on Duromine, and I phyiscally feel good..... I dont notice anything during the day... I am noticing im not as hungry, but when i do eat because its 'time' i start to feel nauseous... I have stayed eating healthy making myself believe 'take away' is poision LOL....
I have noticed i dont sleep well at night, from going to falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pilliow, to tossing and turning at least 2-3 hours and then constatnt waking.... I am really tired when i go to bed, but it seems my mind is just ticking over..... I dont know if this drug affects taste buds, but i usually cant go without about 3-4 coffees a day, but my morning coffee just tastes TERRIBLE.... and i get headaches in the evening.... Im not sure if this is from duromine, or the sudden stop to sugerery foods and caffine....
Best news, i lost 2kgs already in 2 days, not sure if this is just fluids, but im still rapt
Have you noticed much more diffrence.... How much exercise do you do....???
SW = 119Kgs
CW = 85.5Kgs
GW = 65kgs
Turpsie

Postby longtobeskinny » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Well done on the 2kg so far!!

I started today on Duramine and have also done a lot of research.

From what i've read, if you don't exercise and burn off the extra energy you have it can cause the restless nights.
Headaches can be from not eating enough and not drinking enough water.
One of the side effects is a dry mouth, which might lead to food tasting different. not sure.

I've just posted my story. I'm still eating a bit of bread and what not, but cutting out the "poisons"
longtobeskinny

Postby Turpsie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Ive been on it 2 weeks tomorrow.... Sleepless nights are now gone.... Lasted about 5 nights, i ran off litrally nothing.... I weighed myself 11 days in and had lost 4.5kgs :)
Still got headaches and dry mouth, and im non stop drinking, but its all worth it :)
SW = 119Kgs
CW = 85.5Kgs
GW = 65kgs
Turpsie

Postby eskimovm » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 pm

What's the latest results since starting Duromine??

You ladies have similar stats and goals to me :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wP2u9g4/]
[/url]
eskimovm

Return to Weekly Weigh In