It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 am

Free Newsletter

Em's weekly weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Em's weekly weigh in

Postby emily77 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 am

Alrighty going to be breif because im typing this on my phone...comps broken grrr. But first weigh in after one week was a success. 102kg to 100kgs! Aim is to walk more this week and get one of those snazzy trackers. Until next week all xo

Oh and will talk more about goals and food etc next time. Any motivation always welcomed :D
emily77

Re: Em's weekly weigh in

Postby Grapefruit » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am

Well done Em! That is a very good loss of 2kgs and well done for exercising right at the start. A pedometer would be great so you can keep track of your steps, rough calories burned, you can also aim to get in 10,000 steps every day.

Are you following any plan in particular or just good old fashioned eat well and exercising?

I look forward to see how you progress in a weeks time :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbbRGId/]
[/url]
Grapefruit

Re: Em's weekly weigh in

Postby emily77 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Hmm second weigh in not so great. Didn't lose anything, didn't put on anything.

Still at 100kgs..... :?

Trying to do it slowly in a healthy way. I actually don't eat much take away or necessarily that much bad food I think it is more my portion sizes get out of control (love carbs way too much) and having just finished uni I definitely drink alcohol too regularly. So at the moment trying to adjust my eating habits by stopping eating when I'm not hungry any more, drinking more water to fill myself up and stopping all alcohol unless it is for a special occasion.

Hoping for a better result next weigh in!! Thanks grapefruit for the support :D
emily77

Return to Weekly Weigh In