It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Free Newsletter

Bali Belly Diet Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bali Belly Diet Weekly Weigh In

Postby BaliBellyDiet » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this forum and am hoping to find some inspiration to shift my final 10-15kgs and I figure if I commit myself to weighing in each week then I may just get there :)

I started weight watchers in July 2009 at a starting weight of 113.6kgs :shock: . I no longer go to weight watchers as I found I was using every excuse under the sun not to go to the meetings and was giving myself permission to eat badly if I knew I wasn't going to the meeting that week. So i quit that and put the money towards a gym membership.

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and a mix of cardio and balance (tai chi, yoga & pilates class).

So, here are my stats as of today :)

Height: 180cms
Weight: 96.7kgs (so 17.6kgs lost since July 09)
Target Weight: 85kgs (with a re-evaluation once I get there to see if i want to go lower to 80kgs).

I will probably use Fridays as my weigh in day but wanted to start my journey today with my first post.

Oh and my user name refers to my motivation.....I am going on a family holiday in February to Bali with my husband, two very energetic boys (5 and 3) and my parents. I just can not go fat :)

Return to Weekly Weigh In