week one 91.5kg 4 days later 88.4kg

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

week one 91.5kg 4 days later 88.4kg

Postby byebyefat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Female 163cm
Starting weight 91.5kg :(
4 days in 88.4kg...
ok so i had no self control, loved sugar and carbs :( taking fatblaster it does help suppress my appetite, and i don't find im craving all the censored i use to. which is helping me loads i have increased my exercise so it all helps the only down side to pills is sleep it keeps your eyes wide open and ur body tired as but last night was night 4 and i slept normal again, maybe i adapted a bit more i duno.
my goal to loose 40kg,
appriciate a mentor if anyone out there wants to help me on this mission
i think this first week dropping 3kg in 4 days , i am still eating and stuff but i am so over weight it mighta dropped of fast this week then slow down soon i guess i hope not thou ill have to excercise more...
byebyefat

Re: week one 91.5kg 4 days later 88.4kg

Postby byebyefat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:39 pm

fail!
I did not exercise for 2 days.
I did eat ice cream-crisps-chocolate in 1 day.

= + 800 grams.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fail fail fail fail
dam
byebyefat

Postby annaham » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Must be the day (week?) for it. I've been sick this week (aaaand the excuses start!), I've had Maccas about 3 times this week. What a censored head. And I ate a packet of biscuits last night, knowing full well my weigh in was this morning. How dumb can you get? My weigh-ins were going so well before, slow and steady but a at least a loss every week!
And of course the weather is terrible again today, so even though I really want to hammer out a walk I can't (I have a 10 month old, can't have him out in the rain). Boo. I think I will go to the shops and do the old 'walk up and down' like an old person. Lol.

Week 1 to 10: -5.6kg

Week 11: -0.2kg
Week 12: -0.1kg
Week 13: -0.6kg
Week 14: -0.5kg
Week 15: +0.1kg
annaham

Postby annaham » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Oh I meant to post something encouraging but... I don't know. Someone is going to have to say something encouraging to both of us. :?

Week 1 to 10: -5.6kg

Week 11: -0.2kg
Week 12: -0.1kg
Week 13: -0.6kg
Week 14: -0.5kg
Week 15: +0.1kg
annaham

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Sometimes you just have to kick the will power into gear. Get rid of all the junk food that surounds you - and stay away from the fast food joints.
A read of this should make them seem less appealing!
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/whatsn ... floc=wn-nx

Eat a Big Mac and fries and you'll consume almost twice as many calories as you would if you ate the same weight of pasta and salad.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby byebyefat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 am

After gaining weight so fast into this weight loss journey, I wanted my instant results again, day in day out, I know I shouldn't do this cause it is guaranteed to fail but I did it anyway, to start succeeding again.
Yesterday at work I had one can of red bull, and some black tea and water, today, I had water, and like 3 pieces of calamari, Today this entire day I didn't feel hungry or the need for anything, I ate cause mum n dad were out near my place eating fish and chips so I met up with them for a bit.
As stupid as this is I feel relieved that I am decreasing numbers again.
But we shall see what tomorrow brings.
byebyefat

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 am

I that all you ate all day? :shock:
You can't sustain that and it will only lead to a binge. When you eat at an extreme low calorie levels like that you aren't losing fat. The lower numbers on the scales is water and muscle NOT fat. The more muscle you have the more calories your body burns through the day. You will put yourself into starvation mode where your body will fight against you to hang onto the fat and when you do eat again it will hang onto all of that as well replacing any weight loss with even more. You don't want that! You have to start eating! ... Lots of fresh, unprocessed whole foods will keep you feeling full and your body feeling great.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby byebyefat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:36 am

yea I know you are 100% right. At the moment I can not handle weight gain or super slow results. That's all. Once I am in the 70's hopefully in a few weeks. I will eat better meals as well as more exercise, I am wanting a quick fix even though there is not one, today I am 87.6kg. So almost 4kg, I'm hoping to nights weigh in is closer to flat 87.
byebyefat

Return to Weekly Weigh In