It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Rachels weekly weighin :)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rachels weekly weighin :)

Postby RachB » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Well second time lucky for me.....lets hope!!!

I joind this forum a while ago and seemed to be doing ok but :roll: got pregnant with my 3rd Child, so iv not long had him and im back to hopefully do what i set out to do last time LOSE WEIGHT :shock:

SO MY OFFICIAL WEIGH IN DAY WILL BE SUNDAYS!! :P

Start weight 60kg
Goal weight 50kg
Weight lost to date 1kg
weight to go 9kg

would love to hear how everyone else is going and get some motivational support :D
Rach x
RachB

Re: Rachels weekly weighin :)

Postby RachB » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Well its my first weigh in today!!!!

Well im just a little excited about my jump on the scales this morning, so :D HAPPY :D to report that a loss is a loss :D and this week iv lost 1kg!!
YAY ((((( :lol: )))))

All my slogging out with walking/ jogging and weights and just being careful with what i eat has paid off :P
We cant afford a gym membership so i have to make use if what i can :) so iv found out its very doable!

Start weight 60Kg
Goal weight 50Kg
Weight lost to date 2kg
weight to go 8kg

Rach x
RachB

Postby RachB » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:14 am

Well I dont know how I will do this week with my weight loss :roll: As I had a op on my foot yesterday and i cant put a shoe on, and im finding it really hard to walk today and its only Tuesday!!! GGRRRR :evil:

Have been doing really well with my eating and have only slipped up by eating 3 lollies :oops: , but hey i just keep telling myself things are ok in moderation or occasionally :roll: , and everyone falls of there horse a few times, you just got to remember to jump back on :P.

If anyone has some ideas to help me keep focused and on track PLEASE leave your comments and thoughts as id love to hear your thoughts :D.

Rach x
RachB

Postby RachB » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 am

Well my weigh in day was yesterday and though i did do my weight and measurements i just did not get on here to report :x

So this past week has been a big pain in the bum with very little exercise being done :evil: , as my foot it still quiet sore but iv been doing about 15 mins of walking per day in thongs and pushing my 2 babies in the pram (hard work) :lol: so i guess its better then nothing.
My eating has been pretty spot on and on a night this last week that i had no time to cook a healthy dinner we had subway as i figgered it was the best "takeaway" food option available near our house 8)
As i kind of expected to not loose to much weight this week i was shocked :shock: to find i lost 2kg 8) , im hoping that this week is better as i can try to put some joggers on mid week, as the doc said i could start to wear closed toe shoes again :lol: . So fingers, legs and anything else i can cross will be crossed. :D I want to start going hardcore at my exercise again and shake this weight right off :o

So my weight stat is

Start weight 60Kg
Goal weight 50Kg
Weight lost to date 4kg
weight to go 6kg

Rach x :wink:
RachB

Return to Weekly Weigh In