It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am

Free Newsletter

mrsdavegrohl's weekly weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

mrsdavegrohl's weekly weigh in

Postby mrsdavegrohl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi All,
First official weigh in for this forum, been up and down over the last couple weeks, can't put this off anymore...

Starting weight @ 04/06/2012: 111.5kg

Goal for next weigh in is to be under 110kg, and to stay under - I've been under it several times in the past couple months, but for reasons I can only put down to self sabotage and insanity, I keep going up and down, and I'm getting quite sick of it! So this time next week I'll be saying goodbye to the teens for good. About time.

Jane
mrsdavegrohl

Re: mrsdavegrohl's weekly weigh in

Postby admin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 pm

HI Jane

Great to hear you will be weighing in,
If you can share with us what change you will make this week to get under 110kg that would be great....every little change that you share can inspire someone else as well.

My goal this week is to alternate each mid morning a piece fruit - today a banana maybe tomorrow an apple as I don't tend to eat fruit much.....lets see how I go!

Look forward to your progress.

Sharrelle from the weightloss.com.au team.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mrsdavegrohl » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks Sharelle, now you've got me thinking, I guess the change I'll need to make this week is to not give in to cravings. Did really well last week, but then the last couple nights I just couldn't say no to cravings, and while what I ate was nowhere near as bad as I used to, like chips, chocolate etc, I still gave in and surrendered to cravings. Should've just had some protein instead of the carbs that I had, oh well, live and most importantly, learn.
mrsdavegrohl

Postby mrsdavegrohl » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Failed to make my goal this week. Weighed in today at 111kg, a loss of 0.5kg. Any loss is good right. Actually wasn't expecting to lose anything as I had a bit of a stressful situation at work over the weekend and fell off the wagon, responding the way I've always responded to stress, by eating. Then things got worse today. Had a personal setback which I won't go into here, but the voices and insecurities are doing a number on me right now. Been a really, really crappy day, and it's turned into a really, really crappy night. Hoping I don't get lost in this darkness. Luckily, tomorrow's another day, cos I'm over today.

J
mrsdavegrohl

Postby Sharrelle » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 am

Thanks for sharing your bad couple of days and keeping us updated on your progress ..... on a positive note, today is a new day and you have the courage to post that you didn't achieve what you wanted however a nice little surprise of 500g lost.........better than putting on 500g isn't it.

Let us know how you go this week.

Sharrelle
Sharrelle

Return to Weekly Weigh In