It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

Free Newsletter

Scout's Weekly Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Scout's Weekly Weigh In

Postby Scout » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi everyone - I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey. I plan to weigh in every Monday afternoon. I've just weighed myself and weigh in at 98 kgs. This week I plan to do 3x weight sessions, 3x cardio and walk everyday. As well as eating healthier and less, I hope I can see a difference by next Monday! Good luck everyone! x :)
Scout

Re: Scout's Weekly Weigh In

Postby Lowie57 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 pm

hey scout!, just seeing where you are at??? i think you missed a weigh in :P

how has the diet and training sessions gone? :)
Lowie57

Postby Scout » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Weighed in again last night. A loss of one kilo. Not the most amazing loss in the world, but enough to keep me motivated. I had a couple of dinners and functions last week which I wasn't very strict at :oops: .

This week I really want to try and incorporate some exercise in the morning before work. Last week I only did 3 shortish sessions on the bike. Def need improvement there!!!
Scout

Postby Scout » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi everyone! I seem to be putting on weight this week which is disappointing!! I am dieting and exercising but not losing weight. Perhaps I am eating too much? I'm not sure. I'm hoping for a better week next week :(
Scout

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 am

Perhaps it would help if you had a food journal? Write down every morsel that goes through your mouth and if you are overeating you 'll be able to pick it up. Have a close look at what you're drinking too - those calories really ad up if you're not careful. It may just be a matter of tweaking your portion sizes or cutting out a snack.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Weekly Weigh In