It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Emmas Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Emmas Weigh In

Postby AboutTime » Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 am

Much better than last week. This week I have lost 600 grams bringing me too 122.5kgs.... I don't think I will make my goal which was 120 kgs by 31st May ..oh well...I will get there anyway just not on the date supposed :)

Gonna try better this coming week. I find my problem is I will exercise and eat right then I will have a day or two where I eat a bit too much then I gain a little weight then my weekly weigh in is not too great. I need to be consistant each day each week in exercising and eating right.. I will get this I will not give up no matter how long this takes for me to get to 70 kgs.
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sun May 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Em, I'm so proud of you. It has been some very tough weeks for you and you have continued the journey. You have shown real character through all this. 0.6kg is still a good loss but more importantly the things that you have learnt in this time will pay dividends in the upcoming weeks.

Deadlines are good to have to drive us forward but never let them become whips to beat you down. By the 31st of May you will be very close to your mini goal and that in the end is what matters. :D

Just one day at a time...just one day at a time.
Your proud friend
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby pinksungirl » Mon May 27, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Emma,
i have been reading your posts and wanted to say what a fantastic job you have and are doing
Keep up the good work

Pinksungirl
pinksungirl

Postby AboutTime » Mon May 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks pinksungirl! I'm doing my best.. :-)
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:04 am

Good morning its nice and early here .... :)
This weigh in I weigh the same . 125.5 kgs. I have not gained or lost which I suppose is a good thing. At the moment I am just maintaining my weight until I am ready again to tackle exercise, etc. I am so much more confident losing 25 kgs but I still want to lose another 25 kgs.. I will be happy for now to be 100 kgs its a lot better than 150 kgs which i was back one year ago exactly. I have lost this weight quite slowly but I am happy with that too.

Peace :)
Em
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Em

A year ago starting this journey? My how time flies when you're having fun! :lol: Seriously, you've come a long way and achieved so much. Losing 25 kilos is a great achievement and should be celebrated. More importantly, you have learnt so much about yourself and grown. I bet few of your friends would have thought that you could stick at it for so long. It says much about your character that you have. Good work and well done. :D

Staying the same, while not as desirable as losing is still good. Never go backwards should be our motto. I know when I've had not a good week I was very grateful with a zero lose or gain and sometimes felt that I had dodged a bullet. :shock: In the end it doesn't matter what happened yesterday...today's actions and how it affects our tomorrows is what really matters. This journey is about one day at a time. :D Seize the day Em!

Celebrate the success you have already achieved and work hard on your todays to make your tomorrows better still! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Well, its been awhile since i have posted here. Almost a month.. I have not been going to well. I have put on 2 kilos and have not been exercising diligently. But i am back now and I am going to report here through out the week and weigh in on Saturday mornings..

I currently weigh : 124.5 kilos
My goal is to be 115 kilos by mid September so i give myself roughly 3 months to lose 10 kilos which is a decent amount of time.
The reason for that date is that i am meeting a friend that i met on the net 5 years ago and i want to feel confident in meeting them. I think that is a great idea to motivate me to get to 115 kilos. Three months goes so quickly..

So starting today I am back..

My Big goal is to weigh 100 kilos then i will reconsider losing more. I am a size 14-16 at 100 kilos.
I finally fitted into my size 18 jeans the other week a little tight but wearable. I was so excited..
I am gonna do this... I will do this.... :-)

EM
AboutTime

Postby admin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Good for you jumping back into it. We tend to need something to work towards so thats great. Remember, it is winter and it is hard but you need to mentally over come that as spring will be here shortly as time flies.
Look forward to your posts and success.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby shel_bel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Em! We missed you! But good on you for coming back and getting stuck back into it. You know what must be done as you have done it before. Be kind to yourself but also make it know you're back in action! :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby AboutTime » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

This photo below is my at 123 kilos. Keeping pic records for self too....
Its good to be back at the forum i have a second wind to do this... :)
Attachments
Emma123kgs.jpg
Emma123kgs.jpg (47.78 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Welcome back...now get that bottom into gear and let's make it disappear! :shock: :lol:

If you do about a kilo off a week that goal is well and truly doable. :D

Take it one day at a time. Build a successful day, then another, the yet another and you pretty soon you'll get there before you know it.

This photo reminds me of one I have of myself around this weight. Feeling really good with myself, finding new clothes that I could fit into that was not bought from the speciality men's clothes shop and seeing excellent results. Confident in my future. I look at the photo today and laugh...how little did I realise how much more greater was my change going to be. That new outfit I was wearing in only a few months become way to big to wear any more! The future was even brighter than I could have imagined! 8) It will be the same for you...I'm excited for you!

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:12 pm

hello Kim,
Thanks for the warm welcome back :)
Yes i am excited about my future too..
You are right about what you see in my pic. I am a lot more confident and happy but i know i will be even happier when i reach my target weight...lYes a kilo a week i should be able to reach 115 kilos by mid September..
I want to say with all my heart thank you for your encouragement daily and never thinking i cant do it and thank you so much for your prayers. I know God has answered them :) Praise God :!: :!:

Tomorrow morning is my weigh in.. Its only been two days since i have been at it so i am not expecting a big loss just couple hundred grams would be good....

Peace
Em

CW 124.5
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Em

For a while back there I was throwing my daily darts just desperately hoping one of them would hit the bullseye! I always knew you would come back but I was worried about the damage you were doing to yourself in the meantime! :shock: :lol:

This damage is what I call it "slippage". That's where you gain weight and not lose it. If I had been better at managing "slippage" I would have reached goal so much quickier. This is my theory of "slippage"...if you gain 0.2kg and you were at 90kg that means that in order to be 90kg again you need to lose 0.2kg again. When you are at 90kg again that means that you have expended energy to the value of 0.4kg to get to 90kg...you could have been at 88kg if you hadn't let it slip. It would have been better just to have remind at 90kg - and saved 0.2kg energy expenditure! That's my theory on "slippage". Minimise the "slippage" gets you to your goal faster with less effort. Of course putting it into practise is the hard bit! :lol:

I have all confidence that you will succeed...believe in yourself Em! You can do it! :D
Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 am

Weigh in lost 800 grams since last week which is pretty good..
Cw : 123.7 kgs
Gw :115. Kgs by mid September

8.7 kgs to lose
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm

...And closer to your goals and a better future! :D

Good work Em. 8)
Kim