It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:33 pm

Free Newsletter

Emmas Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Emmas Weigh In

Postby Tea85 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Great job Emma!! Still going strong I see :) I love your determination please run some off on me!
Tea85

Postby AboutTime » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 am

this weigh i lost 1.2 kilos... i am now in my 120's .. i believe i will reach 125 kilos by early january...
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm

More weight losses like this and you'll make it for Christmas! :D 8)

You're in the groove. Doing great work. Keep it going!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am

Wow 20.7kgs lost so far!!! Brilliant work!!
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby AboutTime » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Hello Kim and Gwyn.. Yes i am pretty pleased with myself at losing 20.7 kilos in just under 5 months. I want to reach 70-75 kilos by early 2014 thats allowing me to lose a kilo each week. So i may achieve it little before which would be good. I want to be slim and fit for my 36 th birthday ( 18 months away )....I am allowing myself more time to lose this weight, allowing weeks where i have not lost or even put on ( goodness gracious i hope not )....

Keep on Keeping on ! :))

peace
Emma
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello Gwyn..

You are doing real good yourself.. Its so encouraging to watch other people shed the kilos.. Congrats....

Keep it up you will reach your goal before you know it...

Peace :)
Emma
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Emma

You've got the right idea. Good steady slog. You've done great so far. All bodes well for the future. :D

It is good that you to understand there will be a time when you will put in zero's or gains. I promised myself that it wouldn't happen on my weekly weigh ins but my body had other ideas! :shock: The business end of the journey was real sharp and it got me! Week 49 was a zero return, weeks 50, 56 and 57 were gains (small but enough to hurt my pride) before the glorious week 60 of reaching goal. It's just the nature of the beast...so fore warned is fore armed.

Make as much hay as you can while it is relatively easier. You are going to look sooooo super good for your 36th birthday! Can't wait to see those birthday pics! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Hello People,
Just thought i would make a note for myself and let you know how I am going..
I am so excited i am in my 120 's kilo. I am now weighing 129.3 kgs. Time has passed so quickly. It was about 4 months ago i made my lifestyle change. I have lost 20.7 kilo in that time. I dont really feel any different but i can tell in my face ( double chin ) and my stomach. I dont really feel lighter but i know if i was to put on a bag that weighed 20.7 kilos it would be so heavy i could not carry it.. the way i see it is i have lost 20.7 kilos of potato bags.. When i think of carry a 3 kilos bag of patotoes it is really heavy and its a effort to carry home... I am proud of myself for being so determined and perservering... I know alot of this weight loss has got to do with my faith in God. HE motivates me with His love for me :D ....
My next goal is to way 120 kgs .. I dont want to set a specific date to reach that goal..As long as i lose it all is good.. I have plenty of time to do this...
My ultimate goal is 70 kilos...
I cant believe i weighed exactly 150 kilos wow thats a big girl hahah..

OHHHH how could i forget this.. :lol:
Today i fit into my old jeans size 24... Embarrassing to say but the biggest size at target or kmart (26) it didnt fit me.. I was a size 28 oh myyyy :oops: I want these size 24 jeans to be falling off my waist in Jan 2013......

OK thats enough of my rambling on.... I hope this post is encouraging to someone needing to lose alot of weight like me...

Peace Out
Em
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

Hello and Good morning,
Well this week was a small loss but still it is a loss so i am glad. I lost 0.5 kilos....
Now weighing ' 128.8 kgs'

peace
Emma
AboutTime

Postby Sassyt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 am

Hi Emma I just read through ur 4 pages of ur journey! I am so proud of you! You have done so well. Your consistency has been really impressive and inspiring too! Which is what I have lacked this year! I somehow got that "I can do it too" vibe from ur journey! Or should I say I can do it again lol...

Well done! I will be following you progress with interest to cheer u on as u go!
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby AboutTime » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 am

Hey there Sassy,
I am glad you read through my journey and you find it inspiring... Oh yes if i can do it you can too... There were days when i didnt really have motivation to walk so therefore i just walked 10 mins around the block. I just thought to myself even if i just wak 10 mins it is still exercising. This may happen once week where i didnt really feel like walking...I also realized that once i do get out of the house and just start walking ( forcing myself ) i actually enjoy it..

I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.
Remember it is a lifestyle change not just a diet to lose weight then thats the end of it..

We can do it !! :D

Peace
Emma
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh the Target test! Know that one. The day when the generous Big Men department no longer catered for my size and I had to go to a specialty shop was the day the niggling feeling that I should do something about my weight started. :oops:

Wait until the day comes when you leave the Bigger Woman section and shop at the regular racks! What a glorious feeling that will be. :D

It's interesting to reflect that the world think that fat people want to be skinny. They are wrong...we just want to be normal. Sit at a fix table and bench seat, not get dirty looks as you enter a crowded lift and shop for clothes like others shop for clothes.

Keep at it Em...I have every confidence in you
God Bless
Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey there Kim.
thank you for sharing your journey with me. It truley gives me hope and encourages me to continue pressing forward..
Yep good old target haha....
I began my lifestyle change because my doctor said that if i dont lose this weight i will have plenty of problems when i start hitting 40's and also when i went shopping with my sister who is a size 6-8 ( small and petite ) i would dream about wearing some of those clothes that hung on the racks.. So then i used shopping with my sister a tool to motivate me.
Yes i understand what you mean about the fixed table and chairs how embarrrassing oh my
There were times i would not go out for dinner because i didnt want people to see me eat it was embarrassing too..
I even went to the extent of avoiding family members because i was embarrassed.
This is going to change. I can not live my life like this. Its ridiculous... :roll:

Blessings :)
Emma
AboutTime

Postby Ty-Gwyn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Just 4 months and over 20 kilos down already!! That is sooo impressive!! Stories like this keep me on track! So proud of you!

We have the sale target of 70 kilos ... Can't wait for us both to reach it! I also haven't set myself any time for my goals ... This is a lifestyle, long term change so as long as we get there (no matter how slowly) we're winners!! :)
SW - 99.6 (4th Sept 2012)
CW - 79 (15th March 2013)
GW - 70 ( or a comfortable size 12!!)
Ty-Gwyn

Postby AboutTime » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello Gywn,
I am glad my testimonies are helping you out on your journey also.
Yes both our targets are 70 kgs.
I am really seeing the difference in my face its not so round and my double chin is disolving yay....
I agree with you 100 % that this is not a race who can lose the most weight in less amount of time. Its about changing lifestyle and being a new healthy fit person , for so many reasons than just looking good.
Yep im sure its been about 4 months maybe 5 months since i changed my life around...either way i am happy i have lost 21.7 kilos. I am a quarter the way to my final goal ( 70 kgs).
I find taking it a day at time a real help.Im not thinking to much about tomorrow or in a months time . I Find it to overwhelming and then think this task is way to big for me.. But all things are possible if we apply ourselves and take a day at a time.

I do hope you stick with your new way of life and would also love to see you reach 70 kgs as your goal.. You will have to show a pic of yourself the before and after :)

I posted a pic of me at 132.2 kgs then i will post again at every 20 kg loss...

Keep motivated and keep your eyes on the next goal but also think just for today , haha if that makes any sense :)

Peace Out :D
Em
AboutTime

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In