It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Emmas Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Emmas Weigh In

Postby AboutTime » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Well, I am embarrassed to say i have put on weight at the beginning of the week but i have now lost a little of it at this end of the week. Tomorrow is my weigh in and i know i will weigh heavier than i did last official weigh in. I have my days were im really motivated to do this then other days im like yeah i just not walk today or just eat what i please AND i am not happy doing this at all.... I need to be consistant each day if i wanna see results, which i do... I am posting this update to keep myself accountable to people and to the forum... I will conquer this i know i will im just being slow in getting back into it. I really want to get to 120 kilos in a about 7-8 weeks that would be just under a kilo a week . i dont mind losing it slow better than losing it too fast only to put it back on ...

If you have any encouraging words to help me kick start myself please do share even just a few words will help me. I am doing my best to self talk too....

Thanks
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby shel_bel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Oh Em, I feel for you! Good on you for not running away, I think that demonstrates you are committed to this.

Complacency ruins the best of our plans! I think it really has to be mind over matter and need over want.

What does your mind visualise your healthier self?

What is more important, splurging now or getting closer to your goals?

What do you need to do to make this happen?

While the road feels long, remember that chipping away slowly adds up over time and you need to give yourself credit for what you've already achieved!

Time to shift back to first gear, remember why you started and do everything on your power to get back into the mindset.

You have done it before so you can do it again! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:15 am

Thank you shel bel , very encouraging. I haven't given up on myself totally, I still believe I can do this..

So this mornings weigh in 126.00 kilos.. 2.3 kilo put on !! Ooh myyy gosh eeek wrong way ..terrible I didn't even eat like a big pig.. Also I have had to restart a medication that 99.9 % of the time puts weight on so I know it's these meds Also causing the weight gain , just means I need more self control and more self discipline in exercise,,, nooot good that's a lit of weight to put on in a a week ., I'm feeling a little scared to be honest I never want to go back to my past weight. Oh Lord give me strength to do this
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Your body doesn't need to be fed like a big pig to put on weight. It thinks that "normal" is heaps heavier than what you are at the moment. So it is taking every opportunity to put back the weight. That is why you have to up the exercise all the time. It keeps the pressure on your body to reduce weight. Even today, almost 18 months after I've reached goal weight and eating reasonably moderately I can put on a kilo overnight if I don't exercise! It will take a long while for the body to catch up with the new reality!

Fear not!...the very fact that you are here and still striving to lose weight makes you a winner! You WILL reach goal. The only question in it, is the question of how long it will take! :D

One day at a time...even one gram at a time...and in time you will win through! :D
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:28 am

Well today is weigh in and I am disappointed because my scales are going crazy hehe I weighed in three times and each reading was different. My dr's scales I weighed 124.75 kilos on Wednesday. So I will wait till I see him again in two weeks to have accurate reading. His scales are good. So no update on weight this week :-(
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 am

I thought I step on the scales again and three times the scales read 124.7 kilos, so I will record that weight for this week. That exactly a kilo loss this week that's great...
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

That's a good steady number. You repeat that 24 times and you will be 100.7kg by the end of the year. :D

Repeat the success of this week next week. Use the momentum to focus yourself to continue to be victorious!

Unleash the inner warrior - look out world Em is coming! :shock: :lol: 8)
Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm

That shouldn't be to hard only 24 times and the end of the year will come by real quick. Lets get into this and work my metabolism. I'm really gonna have to work at my food intake and type of food I eat to only eat 1500 calories a day... That's a lot of vegetables and salads and light soups... Gonna have to ask my friend mr google for some advice and tips ....it's a new week and Monday I'm back at walking as Sunday I have a rejuvenate day... For now anyway ....
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:06 pm

I weighed myself this morning on my bathroom scales and they read wrong showing that i had put on 1.6 killos since last saturday which i know is wrong. I am going to wait till i see my doctor on 25 th JUne to weigh in ......

Last weigh in at doctors : 124.75 kgs
Hope to be next weigh in at doctors : 123 kgs or less
Mini Goal by End August 120-121 kgs

Fight Like A Warrior !!
Em
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Time to break down and buy your self some new scales! :lol:

That is way too much of a difference to be helpful in any meaningful way. Invest your money in the best set of scales you can afford. This is the tool you use to sign post your success...so don't skimp! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Yeh I should buy some new scales.. Good idea why didn't I think of that hehe ( I didn't think) .. Now that I haven't been smoking for just over 5 weeks I have been saving and spending the cash elsewhere ... So ok I get some new scales this week...what do you recommend , digital or analogue ? Is that the right word analogue hehe oops opposite to digital . How embarrassing lol
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:41 am

Good morning people !
I'm back , I been away for way too long from this forum. Unfortunately I put on 3.2 kgs since my last July post. I am going to start posting again. I really want to break free from this weight. I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh as my scales have its own mind hehe I will weigh In at my doctors coming Thursday 12 th sep. last weigh in at the doctors I weighed 127.9 kgs wow !! Heavy. I know when I lose this weight my whole life will change and I want to fully embrace the change.. Now that winter is over I'm sure I can shed some weight. My goal for end of the year ( dec 31st 13 ) I would love to weight 118 kgs.
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Welcome back to the Forum Em! :D

I know that you have been struggling hard of late but the fact that you are still battling on is great. That determination to see it through to the end no matter will be the difference between success and failure. I'm very happy that you have come back to this Forum and made yourself publicly accountable. This will reenforce you to stay the course. That makes you a winner in my books...and a class act. Excellent Em...now - onwards to success OK? 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Thank you so much Kim that means a lot to me.. Yes it has been a big struggle but my God is bigger and He has helped me get up and start moving forward again. I'm so grateful. If I can encourage one person on their weight loss journey I be happy because I know it is not all smooth ride it has its challenges without a doubt. I look forward to weigh in in 4 days. I wanna push it a little harder especially before this weigh in.

Em
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Lessen the number when you weigh in at the doc's eh? :lol:

Train hard and watch what you eat and you will get there. :D

Kim