It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Emmas Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Emmas Weigh In

Postby AboutTime » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 pm

:roll: lost 200 grams this week but it is better than gaining 200 grams which I had been doing this last 2 months... I see my doc in 4 weeks so I am gonna fight this and aim to lose 4 kilos by the time I weigh on his scales. I plan on getting weight watchers bathroom scales next pay. Anybody use them before ? Are they accurate ? I'll try them anyway. It has a 10 year warranty so can be too bad..
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Any loss is good. :D

I'm glad to hear that you are getting some new scales. I don't know how you could do it without them. It's a bit like building a house without a tape measure...seems like a good idea at the time but makes for real wonky results! :shock: :lol:

Weightwatcher scales will be great and do the job with class. Then again anything will be better than what you had been using. The main thing is to stay with one scale as your official reckoner - many of them vary from each other by a few grams.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 pm

New WW scales : 127.5 kgs Saturdays new weigh in day. Give myself 8 weeks to get to 120 kilos.
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Back on track with weight loss journey yay .... Weigh in today 126,8 kgs. Goal 120 by early January ...
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Hey Em...welcome back to the Forum - it's been too long between posts. People are really interested to see how you are doing so don't keep them in suspense for so long - ok? :wink:

You've done real well in those three weeks...keep up the good work and you will reach that January goal comfortably. Indeed I reckon that you will smash it long before January. No brainer really...I'm privy to that extra thing that is motivating you. :lol: You go girl! :D :D :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I'll be back saturday morning to share my weight loss . SAturdays are my official weigh in
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:12 am

For some reason I put on 400 grams over the last 3 days but that's ok I still lost 1 .2 kgs this week bringing me to 127.2 kilos yay
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm

400 grams - that's nothing. A good toilet stop or one less glass of water is what that's all about.

1.2kg is an excellent result...be proud of the achievement - and keep repeating it! :shock: :lol:

Go Em! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 am

I'm going to keep positive and not be discouraged a loss is a loss. This week I lost 200 grams bringing me to 127 kilos exactly. My short term goal to be close to 120 kilos as possible by mid January ..
I am determined to lose this weight and accomplish the task I have challenged myself with. Give myself a pat on the back for keeping at it for over a year.. Yes I've been slow this year in losing weight but at least I didn't put my weight loss all back on.. New year soon and I'm going to take my goals serious ... Yeppity yep :)
AboutTime

Postby ganymede » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Hey Emma,

Just wondering how you are going? I have read through all of your posts this afternoon, you are doing an amazing job! Keep up the great work and all the best. Hope you check in soon.

Shelley
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby AboutTime » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Shelley ,
Hi , yep tomorrow is my weigh in day .. Will record it here I'm the morning :)
AboutTime

Postby AboutTime » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:51 am

Yeppity yep exactly one kilo loss this week. Bringing me to 126 kilos.. I'm gonna try harder this week coming. Try for 1.5 kilos loss . I can and will do this!!
AboutTime

Postby ganymede » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:58 pm

1kg is a great loss! Congrats!

Look forward to your weigh in next week, keep that fire burning and all the best!
- Shelley

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby AboutTime » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Today's weigh in 300 grams gain. I am currently on a treatment of steroids for the Graves' disease I have and as we know steroids causes weight gain so especially for the next 1-2 months jm gona have to be stricter on myself... I don't want to be just talk I really am gonna loae this weight.. No matter how long it takes.. I've been on this new life style since June 2012 I give myself till winter 2014 to get to my desired weight of 100 kilos... A good weight though is 80 kilos as I'm reasonably tall and heavy built.. So at 100 kilos I don't look obese and anyway being 100 kilos I would have lost a big 50 kilos... I'm proud of myself I say it with humbleness that I have lost 24 kilos and have been able to maintain it this last 7-9 months... Yes the last 7-9 months I have been back and forth few kilos more few kilos less and repeat . But now I need to buckle down and get this weight off once and for all ... I have grown so much mentally , emotionally and spiritually since this journey begun...
I encourage you not to give up no matter how much you hate yourself at the time of bingeing etc.. Think positive I can do this I'm not a failure ... I have potential I am able , self talk is one of the keys to weight loss ..
I wish you all the best on your new you and have a blessed Christmas , Jesus is the reason for the season :)
AboutTime

Postby ganymede » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:00 pm

AboutTime wrote:Today's weigh in 300 grams gain. I am currently on a treatment of steroids for the Graves' disease I have and as we know steroids causes weight gain so especially for the next 1-2 months jm gona have to be stricter on myself... I don't want to be just talk I really am gonna loae this weight.. No matter how long it takes.. I've been on this new life style since June 2012 I give myself till winter 2014 to get to my desired weight of 100 kilos... A good weight though is 80 kilos as I'm reasonably tall and heavy built.. So at 100 kilos I don't look obese and anyway being 100 kilos I would have lost a big 50 kilos... I'm proud of myself I say it with humbleness that I have lost 24 kilos and have been able to maintain it this last 7-9 months... Yes the last 7-9 months I have been back and forth few kilos more few kilos less and repeat . But now I need to buckle down and get this weight off once and for all ... I have grown so much mentally , emotionally and spiritually since this journey begun...
I encourage you not to give up no matter how much you hate yourself at the time of bingeing etc.. Think positive I can do this I'm not a failure ... I have potential I am able , self talk is one of the keys to weight loss ..
I wish you all the best on your new you and have a blessed Christmas , Jesus is the reason for the season :)

Hi Emma,

Don't be disheartened by a small gain, it happens to the best of us and you're dealing with something out of your control but losing weight and being healthy will definitely still help you feel better. Try to switch things up as much as possible, do it to feel good and not so much for the number on the scales. Each gram goes in the right direction! Make it work for you in whatever way you need to and keep pushing forward. It's never an easy process but you've come so far, I believe you can go ALL the way.

All the best and Merry Christmas
- Shelley

ganymede

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In