It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:06 am

Free Newsletter

My weekly weigh ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

My weekly weigh ins

Postby Bella_lestrange » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Well I'm 24 and really unhappy about how I look. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin again and not worry about what other people think when they look at me, and so the journey begins =)
Bella_lestrange

Re: My weekly weigh ins

Postby Bella_lestrange » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Ok so I already started dieting just over 4 weeks ago. I started out at 73kgs and for a height of 5'3 that makes me overweight. My goal is to be 57kgs as that's wot I was 3 years ago. Losing anymore than that would just be a plus =) I will write down now the losses I have had so far.

SW - 73kgs
15th Aug - 69.9kgs loss of 3.1kgs
23th Aug - 69.3kgs loss of 600gs
29th Aug - 68.8kgs loss of 500gs
6th Sept - 67.8 loss of 1kg

So far I have lost 5.2kgs. I'm replacing 2 of my meals a day with shakes and sticking to low carbs which is how I lost so much in the first week. I think it's so great having forums like this, it really helps to hear other people's stories and know your not alone =)
Bella_lestrange

Postby admin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 am

Welcome Bella,

Look forward to your journey. Wow 5 kg's lost, fantastic.
Let us know what you do differently each week, it helps to give others ideas.

Cheers

weightloss.com.au team
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bella_lestrange » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks =) I will be sure keep writing down my progress and what I do each week. I'm not sure this week will be the greatest as I've got a cold and it's that time of the month but I'm going to try to work through it. I was proud of myself yesterday that I still managed to do 25 minutes on my cross trainer, some weights and ab exercises. If anyone reads this and would like to share their story I would love to hear it, it helps so much that we support each other on our weight loss journey =) x
Bella_lestrange

Postby Bella_lestrange » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 am

Well I'm a bit disappointed with my amount of exercise the last couple of days. Yesterday I had really bad cramps and a busy day so only managed a 20 minute walk and today I had to work for a few hours packing up a stand in a shopping centre and setting it up in another which is actually pretty hard work, I definitely broke a sweat! I went food shopping yesterday and it was a struggle =( I got quite sad and frustrated coz I really wanted 2 have pasta but I knew it'd just set me back. I guess diets are going to have their low moments but I just have to think of the results.
Bella_lestrange

Postby admin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 am

You sound a bit down but chin up, new week, life is good, put last week behind you and move forward.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bella_lestrange » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

I was feeling a bit down but I'm back on track again and feeling good =) still sick but managed to do 30 on my cross trainer yesterday, weights and my an exercises. I was a bit nervous last night coz I went out to dinner with a friend. It was my first time eating out since being on a diet. I just had a chicken Caesar salad. It was the best thing i could find on the menu that didn't have too much carbs. I'll have to work it off today! Tomorrow is weigh day, I'm not expecting great results tho as I haven't been well so couldn't push myself as much, but as long as there's no gain I'm happy =)
Bella_lestrange

Postby admin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm

It is most important you just look after your health and get well, when you are sick you are sick and don't worry about dieting.

Get better then get back into it.

:D
admin
Site Admin

Postby Colleen » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am

I weighed in .7kg heavier this week. Was quite disappointed as I have been walking 3 times a day and have just started aerobics and body toning exercises.

I didn't expect to gain weight as I have been averaging a loss of .5kg per week.

I'm not going to let this set back get in the way of my new life style though. I'm going to keep up the walking and exercise and I'm eating 1200 calories per day.

Hopefully, and this is what I tell myself it is only due to a muscle build up.
What do you think? Have you had similar happen to you?
Cheers
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey Colleen
I think ur weight gain could definitely be from gaining some muscle. I haven't actually had a gain yet but I would say I'm only eating 1000 calories a day max. The shakes that I use as meal replacements only have 100 calories each. Well today was weigh day for me and I was a little anxious about it but happy with the result =)

Last week 67.8kgs
This week 66.9kgs loss of 900grams

Definitely don't let a little gain stop you, it will definitely pay off for you I'm sure. I had one week where I only lost 100grams and I'm putting that as muscle gain. We're gonna have some good weeks and some bad, we just have to stick to it =)
Bella_lestrange

Postby Colleen » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Bella. 900kgs is a great weight loss in a week.

Are you exercising much? I have started aerobics and toning exercises but I'm not very good at them yet. But I'm going to keep it up. A friend of mine lost 25kgs over 10 months by counting calories and exercising. She is now a size 10 and extremely fit. Quite motivational :D
Oh! And she has kept to the same weight for 2 years now.

Cheers
Colleen

Postby Colleen » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Oops I ment 900grams not kilograms :lol:

Cheers Colleen
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 am

Hey Colleen

I do try to exercise at least 5 times a week. I have a bit of a routine now. I do 30 minutes on my cross trainer then I do about 5 different exercises with weights and around 3 different ab exercises. On some days like today I do an extra little workout at night if I have the energy, tonight I just went on my cross trainer for an extra 20 minutes. It does help that my partner is an ex personal trainer so on days when he's here he'll show me what to do and push me harder than I would push myself and then I end up yelling at him haha
Bella_lestrange

Postby Colleen » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 am

Hi Bella

Wow! That's terrific to have a trainer at hand. Your exercise program sounds great. I was happier with my exercise techniques last night and am going to keep it up for an hour each evening. I have a 10 minute break after 30 minutes and then its straight back into the exercise.

Once I have lost my first goal of 10kgs I am going to reward myself with some gym equipment.
I'm a bit shy about a gym or personal trainer at this stage, maybe later on.

I weighed in at 87.5 kilos this morning that's a loss of 800grams.

I use the Wii trainer for muscle tonning and a fitball as well as walking 2 hours per day.
I feel better doing the exercise. In fact I'm enjoying it. I don't exercise on Sundays. It's nice to have a day off.

Cheers
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 am

Hey Colleen,

Walking 2 hours a day is awesome! If you keep that up you shouldn't have any problems =) as for not feeling comfortable at the gym I'm exactly the same. I feel like other people will look and me and judge me so I much prefer to do my workout at home. Well done on ur 800gram weight loss, that's great! A couple of weeks ago I'd set myself a mini goal to be 66kgs exactly on Wednesday 19th which means I'll have to work out hard this week to try and shift another 900 grams, I hope i make it! Hope u have a good weekend =)
Bella_lestrange

Next

Return to Weekly Weigh In