It is currently Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Free Newsletter

My weekly weigh ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My weekly weigh ins

Postby Colleen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am

Hi Bella

I hope you shift the 900 grams. I'm aiming for lo0sing another 800 grams this week.
I'll have to work hard on my exercises combined with walking as I'm going to a barbeque on Sunday and there is always such "Yummy" food. I'll have to be extra good this week with my calories to make up for Sunday. Although I'll be looking for healthy choices on the day.

I don't usually work out on Sundays but I will this Sunday so I can enjoy the barbeque and still stay on track for loosing 800 grams.

Have a great week and happy weightloss :-)

Cheers
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Well today was weigh day and I was super nervous about it because I had my mini goal of of 66kgs exactly this week and I'd worked so hard for it. I was so excited when I saw the number on the scales. I was 65.7kgs! That's a loss of 1.2kgs this week! Altogether in the past 6 weeks I've lost 7.3kgs. I'm really happy with how things are going although it has been a big struggle at times trying to find something I can eat that I'm not sick of. On Friday night I'm treating myself and me and my partner are going to Hogs Breath for dinner. If I don't treat myself soon I'm gonna go crazy haha will just have to work extra hard to work it off. How has your weight loss journey been going Colleen? =)
Bella_lestrange

Postby Colleen » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi Bella that's fantastic a loss of 1.2kg and loosing more than your goal weight. Well done!!

You deserve a treat at Hoag's Breath. Enjoy it.

I hope I meet my goal weight loss of .8kgs I way in tomorrow.

Congratulations again Bella. A great effort and wonderful result.
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks Colleen =) good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, will be thinking of you! Let me know how you go x
Bella_lestrange

Postby Colleen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

Hi Bella

I was a bit nervous getting on the scales this week as I went to two parties on the weekend. Lots of rich food and drinks.

I did some extra exercise to compensate and lost .3kg. Not bad since I overindulged on the weekend.

Now, I have this week to make a reall difference. I am aiming for a loss of .8kg. No parties this week so I might make it.

Cheers
Colleen

Postby Bella_lestrange » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:41 am

Well done! You still had a loss which is great. I know that feeling when you go to weigh yourself after indulging a bit during the week and it's so good to see you've enjoyed yourself and still managed to lose weight. Good luck for your next week =)
Bella_lestrange

Postby Colleen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 am

Well its weigh in time once again. I'm happy to say that I lost .5kgs this week.

I'm pretty happy with that as a weeks weight loss.
I've changed my exercise routine. I know walk for 1 hour then in the evening I do an hour of exercise -20 minutes aerobics and 30 minutes muscle toning. I'm enjoying the exercise routine of an evening.

Cheers
Colleen

Postby Colleen » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:08 pm

No weight loss this week just stayed the same. I must admit I didn't exercise as much as usual this week, slackened off. Next week I'm on holidays in Hamilton Island.
I intend to make wise choices re food and drinks but also let my hair down as well. Can't wait till Saturday we fly out at 7 am. I'm really excited.

Cheers
Colleen

Postby admin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 am

Wow have a great holiday and enjoy yourself......worry about it when you get back!

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In