Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tegans Weekly weigh In :)

Postby Tea85 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks Tink!! Good to see you back!!
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Get that BMI :!:

Remember these mini targets are just carrots to move you forward. Finishing is far more important than the time it took. Use them as a spur but never to beat your self up over it. I missed many of my deadline mini goals but I always reached the goals in the end...and that is what counts. :D

Do your best...because you deserve the best
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 am

Really bad day yesterday :( we rushed of to Brisbane pa hospital to see my sister in law who is very very ill. My husband spent the whole day with her as doctors aren't 100% sure she'll come home. She had 7 mini heart attacks since her operation to remove a mass in her abdomen on Wednesday. They are waiting for her to be strong enough so the can operate on her heart. Very scary for my poor hubby who doesn't do emotional very well.

So yesterday missed my walk (played in the park tho and walked the kids around the hospital) missed breakie lunch was not so bad had a chicken salad sandwich but dinner was pizza :( so so bad. Snacks thru out the day jatz and fantails! :cry: :oops:

Wasn't prepared at all cause it was a huge last minute rush. I know it's gonna bite me in the bum come weigh in Friday.
Tea85

Postby AboutTime » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 am

I am so sorry to hear about your sister in law. Must be horrible for your family and friends. I really hope she pulls through. Regarding your weigh in it may not be to bad you still may have a small loss. As long as you get back on it and exercise. Looking forward to seeing some results come weigh in. Best wishes
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Blitz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Tegan

When stuff like this happens it makes you realise that the things we own or that pig out at the local fast chain restaurant isn't what life is all about and that there are more important things. We do take our health for granted. My prayers are with your family at this time.

One day doesn't undo all your hard work. The stress alone may burn a few calories. Next time buy the heath bar from the vending machine for yourself and leave the kids the other stuff...or join them on the swings and the monkeybars.

Take care of your family; but make sure you take of you - so that you will be there for the family.

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm

OH Tegan so sorry too hear about your sister in law...all my best too your family..xx
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Tea85 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks em, Kim and Tink for your well wishes. My sister in law has had no change today so they may operate on her heart tomorrow and place a stint in and clear the blockage.

We plan to return Thursday so have brought a few snacks for myself and some ice for the esky to take water bottles and salads and meats for lunches. Not only save me a fortune but keep us eating healthy. It's a 2.5 hour drive so fuel is a killer let alone buying food for a family of 6!

I know eating bad one day won't ruin all my good work but felt so bad biting into that slice of pizza I couldn't even enjoy it. All I could think was this is so not worth the extra walk tomorrow!!
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Tea85 wrote:I know eating bad one day won't ruin all my good work but felt so bad biting into that slice of pizza I couldn't even enjoy it. All I could think was this is so not worth the extra walk tomorrow!!

That's the mindset that will give you the victory! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm

good luck tomorrow love and keep up your good work...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Tea85 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 am

11-1-13 ~ 77.5 kgs
18-1-13 ~ 76.9 kgs (loss of 0.6kgs)
25-1-13 ~ 76.1 kgs ( loss of 0.8kg)

Still down in Brisbane but managed to weigh myself at mums. Fairly solid loss considering the circumstances this week.
Tea85

Postby tinkerbella » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 am

great work...
keeping working hard,you are getting closer everyday..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby AboutTime » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm

thats a great loss Tegan, keep up the good work. I would absolutely love to weigh your current weight. I hope you appreciate your current weight :) even though it may not be your goal weight ...
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby Tea85 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks Tink ~ yep a little closers everyday, it's getting harder to see that loss every week but I expected that.

Thanks Em ~ absolutely I appreciate where I am now!! Loesing 9.9kgs has made a huge difference in my life!! My asthma has improved to the point I have stopped taking my preventer and I use ventolin once a day maybe. ( A big improvement from taking a steroid based preventer plus useing a vetolin puffer in less then 7 days!) I'm also at a point where it's very noticeable that I have lost weight and get losts compliments which I know is very vain of me but really spurs me on to keep going. Also I really enjoy getting out and playing with my kids now!! I can run around with them for more then 3 minutes. I love so much the results and benefits I have from loseing 9.9 kgs I figure loseing 11.1 more can only be a huge benefit.
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 pm

That was one of the unexpected benefits of weight loss for me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that my asthma could be so reduced. If I had known how much I would have lost the weight years ago.

Isn't it great how much energy you've got now? Life is no longer a spectator sport! :D

You've got to knock that 1.1kg off! That half way points got your name on it...time to claim it! 8)

Do it good...
Kim
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

It's been amazing Kim. I've always had asthma ever since I was little but the older and "bigger" I got the worse it got. But now I no longer take my seritide and I only use my ventolin now if I am around people smoking or I sleep with the air con going. I'm so happy with that its a huge relief.

That half way point seemed near impossible to reach 4 mths ago it's feels unreal that I'm almost there.
Tea85

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In