Those who plan to succeed - succeed!...those that don't - don't! Good work! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Re: Mishy's Weightloss Mission

Postby mishy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 am

Aggh so frustrated! My weight is 80.7. The scales have the wrong idea, they are supposed to go down not up :evil: I exercised 6 times this week, so maybe I've put on a little muscle or am retaining water? Or maybe I am just a fat lump. Not very positive to talk to myself like that though. I am only posting this crappy weigh in because I don't want to get in the habit of trying to hide my not so perfect weigh in weeks. I really wanted to reach my goal but it looks like I'm further away from it then ever :cry:
mishy

Postby Wobbles34 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 am

mishy wrote:Aggh so frustrated! My weight is 80.7. The scales have the wrong idea, they are supposed to go down not up :evil: I exercised 6 times this week, so maybe I've put on a little muscle or am retaining water? Or maybe I am just a fat lump. Not very positive to talk to myself like that though. I am only posting this crappy weigh in because I don't want to get in the habit of trying to hide my not so perfect weigh in weeks. I really wanted to reach my goal but it looks like I'm further away from it then ever :cry:

BIGGEST HUGS Mishy... DON'T GIVE UP.. Just think of the muscle you have built this week... So next week you could get a lovely WHOOSH surprise. The fact that you are weighing in, is really positive.. it means you haven't given up. KEEP GOING... You will break that 80kg mark next week..

I think the 70's are CALLING YOU...!!!
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Good on you for continuing to be accountable. This is the way to success. :D

This is the tough time. Review your food usage...you may find that you've upped your food intake unconsciously because of the additional exercise. Snacks were my big downfall area when I did this. Ended up doing a whole lot of extra exercise for the pleasure of eating extra snacks! :shock: :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby mishy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah I actually did up my snacking without really even realizing it :? I am 80.5 today, so it's a little better than last week but its still a struggle! I am going to keep my exercise back at 3x a week for now and really watch what Im eating (and how much) like a hawk. This seems to be the hardest time I've had this year for keeping with it, but I know I will push through eventually and this will seem like only a hurdle.
mishy

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 pm

So long as its going in the right direction, it's good! :D

Keep watching the basics and it will end well. There are times when our body has to catch it's breath and process all the changes you have been putting it through. Be patient and you will see good results down the road.

You ARE doing well and nailing this lifestyle down. 8)

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby mishy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm 79.1 today, yay back in the 70's - scales are going in the right direction again!
mishy

Postby Blitz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah! You're living in the 70's! 8)

Good work...your new character and healthy lifestyle are paying off. :D

You must be feeling the difference your healthy lifestyle is making on your life. Isn't it so much better?

Now, pat yourself on the back and get back into it...finish the job! :shock: :lol: :D
Kim
Blitz

Postby mishy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Thank you, those are really kind words... I have to say though that while eating proper food has made me feel great, I also need to get real with myself. I hate hate hate to say this but I am just being lazy. If I cared enough about losing weight right now I would still be writing down what I'm eating and keeping an eye on my kilojoule intake. Because I know that even when I eat the right kinds of food I can still over do my kilojoules, and losing weight even when you are used to eating better is still really pretty difficult. Truth is I know how to lose weight but I also know it's hard, and I have lazy. I look in the mirror and I don't like how I look but I just shrug because at least Im not as bad as I was. Ugh, I really need a kick up the bum, I need to make losing weight important to myself again.
mishy

Postby Blitz » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:07 am

You WERE lazy...now you are learning to be active with your new healthy lifestyle. The transition isn't easy as you are finding new insights about yourself and getting real. But don't be too hard on yourself - because at least now you are heading in the right direction. :D

This part of weight loss is difficult. When we start it falls off relatively easy but now it takes real effort to get what remains off. It can be a grind but keep your goals fresh in your head and don't lose sight of the big picture. Keep your thinking on the positive. Laziness is the old you trying to take back the ground...make sure the new you doesn't surrender without a fight. Remember you didn't get this far by being lazy so that kind of talk is a lie. The real you is better than that.

Watch the small things (over snacking is usually the main problem at this stage of the game) and maybe try increasing your exercise (or intensity of exercise) to make up for the increase in calorie intake. Don't forget to celebrate your successes too! Success breds success! Fill your mind with the success of your story so far. 8)

Keep your focus and you will win out.
Kim
Blitz

Postby mishy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 am

Wow, thank you so much - that's exactly what I needed to hear right now :) You are right, that is the old me and not the me I am now.. What you said about the old me trying to gain ground really stuck a chord, I will only keep being lazy if I let my old self win. I don't really like my old self very much she is a victim and the new me isn't. It seems admitting on here where anyone can read it that I have been lazy has made it easier for me to be disciplined today. I'm writing down what I'm eating and actually checking my serving and portion sizes - which I haven't done for ages because it takes effort I was sick of giving :oops: I also wrote a list of all the negative things about staying the weight I am now too so I can't let past success be an excuse for continuing. Anyway, I will check back in next week with my results ( Oh yeah, I weigh 79.2 kilos this week ). Thanks again!
mishy

Postby Wobbles34 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 am

mishy wrote:Wow, thank you so much - that's exactly what I needed to hear right now :) You are right, that is the old me and not the me I am now.. What you said about the old me trying to gain ground really stuck a chord, I will only keep being lazy if I let my old self win. I don't really like my old self very much she is a victim and the new me isn't. It seems admitting on here where anyone can read it that I have been lazy has made it easier for me to be disciplined today. I'm writing down what I'm eating and actually checking my serving and portion sizes - which I haven't done for ages because it takes effort I was sick of giving :oops: I also wrote a list of all the negative things about staying the weight I am now too so I can't let past success be an excuse for continuing. Anyway, I will check back in next week with my results ( Oh yeah, I weigh 79.2 kilos this week ). Thanks again!

in the 70'sssssssssssssssssssssss whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I CAN'T WAIT to be in the seventies... I will be naked running up and down my road....

WELL DONE YOU... At this rate... just think where you will be at xmas.

DON'T GIVE UP.
XX
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:31 pm

I CAN'T WAIT to be in the seventies... I will be naked running up and down my road....

The mind boggles! :shock: I think we all here would like to see that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kim
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In