It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Shel_bel's weekly weigh in!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Shel_bel's weekly weigh in!

Postby shel_bel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Still sick :( AND time of month (sorry if too much info!) So I'm living the dream right now haha! I also only managed once at the gym which had me a little bummed but I just couldn't manage it being sick.

Also had to weigh in a day early since the centre will be closed for Anzac Day. However, I still managed to lose 0.7kg this week! So that was nice of my body to be kind to me! Since I was not as active this week, I made sure I followed my plan carefully. Looks like it paid off!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm

In the wars and still fighting strong. Look after yourself. :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby shel_bel » Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm

1.7 kg loss this week! I have no idea where that came from!!

I've dropped down to 7000kJ which should keep the momentum going. Lately I've not felt that I've needed so much food so I guess this is a good thing!
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Fri May 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Good one again...you're getting the knack of this weight loss thing. :D Some of that come from last week (which was pretty good anyway)...the additional fluid retention "hid" some of the weight loss.

Keep the pressure up and get more good results. These are the "salad days" so make the most of them. It does getting harder towards the end but this is the time that character is being laid to steel yourself for those times. Keep going...finish the job. You are doing very well. :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby shel_bel » Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm

I lost 0.3kg this week. Not as much as I'd have liked but I do have to remember that I had a massive loss last week!

Also took measurements and lost another 8cm including 4cm off my hips this month!
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Fri May 10, 2013 5:05 am

One good week, followed by a week that consolidates. That's the usual pattern. Good for you to take measurements...not all the changes happen on the scales! Muscle and toning is important too! :D I bet the clothes are starting to hang on you now! :D

Keep motivated and keep going!
Kim
Blitz

Postby AboutTime » Sun May 12, 2013 10:37 am

That's a fantastic loss in cms shel bel you should be proud...keep up the good work
SW : 150 kilos
CW : 131 kilos
GW : 70 kilos
AboutTime

Postby shel_bel » Fri May 17, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks you two! It's nice having extra cheerleaders on my team! :D

This week I lost exactly 1kg. So total of 19kg. I want that 20kg and I want to get under 100! So, so close for both!

I bought new clothes the other week and every so often I go back to my "comfort" clothes... the other day, I went to put on some grey business pants that I couldn't fit in at my heaviest. After walking around the house in them getting ready for work, I had to finally surrender to the fact that they are now waaaay too baggy so I added them to my donation bag!

I'm finding that I'm getting way more compliments about the weight loss and I'm guessing that's because:
a) I'm wearing new and smaller clothes that actually fit (and no longer plus size!)
b) I actually engage in the conversation now. I want to talk snout this. I am finally allowing myself to accept the compliments and talk about how I'm doing it SUCCESSFULLY!!
shel_bel

Postby shel_bel » Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 am

Haha I meant to type "about" not snout! Silly phone!
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

When I read "snout" I thought that you mis-typed "shout". Successful weight loss needs to be shouted about!

Good result...I bet those two goals (under 100's and that round number 20kg) will really motivate you this week :D ...but don't let it get to you if you don't make it all in one week...you are marching forward to them (and beyond!) and that is more important.

Don't get too wild about buying new clothes or you'll have the problem I had - brought clothes that I only wore a couple of times before they became too baggy to wear. It is great to hear your excitement about the changes in your life. Guess what?...it gets better! 8)

March forward to that better future! :D
Kim
Blitz

Postby shel_bel » Thu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

100 lousy grams up this week. But you know what? I expected that. I've learnt the patterns of my body and during the week ofny period, I hold on to more fluid. I have been eating and exercising as normal so there is no reason for me to be ashamed.

So I will keep going and look forward to the truth next week! :)
shel_bel

Postby mishy » Thu May 23, 2013 9:31 pm

that week sucks for me too, it could be a lot worse then that right!
mishy

Postby pinksungirl » Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Well done on your weightloss, im new here and i have read the posts you are doing a great job, its a lot easier when you have support around you whether it be face to face or on line, every little bit helps

Cheers

Pinksungirl
pinksungirl

Postby shel_bel » Fri May 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you both! My husband and family are very supportive of me, but it's also nice to have support from lots of people here who are going through the same thing or "been there, done that"
It means a lot to me :D
shel_bel

Postby admin » Sat May 25, 2013 6:36 am

It will come in waves and it sounds like you expect it anyway as you understand your body. Chin up, on wards and upwards, next week an new weigh in and new result....it is also hard coming into the winter with exercise or movement.....
Good luck for the week.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In