It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:33 am

Free Newsletter

Blundys_Gurl

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Blundys_Gurl

Postby Blundys_Gurl » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 am

I am planning on writing in here at least once a week to keep me motivated and on track.

Starting date: Saturday 9th March 2013
Starting weight: 121.5kg

Lifestyle Plans:
Duromine for 30 days or until I am comfortable that my eating is nutrious, healthy and on target.The plan for the next 30 days is to eat an average of 1500 calories (but no more than 1800 calories) every day of healthy eating. I am not going to completely give up sweets and coffee but will be monitoring my daily intake of sugars, fats etc to make sure that I continue on target. I will be using a fitness app on my phone to record all foods, calorie intact, sugars/fats/carbs etc and exercise. It will also be tracking my weight loss to keep me motivated.

Week One:
I am now on day two of Duromine. I know this isn’t a quick fix and I am going to use this time (30 days) to learn how to eat healthy and smaller portions. To make use of the exercise bike that is buried underneath the clothes somewhere. To drink more water and to not give up no matter what! Yesterday, I went on the exercise bike and rode for 30 minutes. I am also counting calories and I am disappointed that I ate a massive 2367 calories.

Overall the first week was a real eye opener. How unfit I am (Wheezing and out of breath after only 30 minutes on the exercise bike at a pretty slow pace). How unhealthy I am (My calorie intake varied between 1254 and 2321). How much I need to work on the types of foods I eat to get the right balance for my lifestyle change. And also how unhealthy my children’s diets are.

Week 1: Weigh-in date 16/3 - 119.4kg (loss 2.1kg)
Michelle
- - - - - - - - -
Starting Weight: 121.5kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
Start Date: Sat 9/3/13
Week 1: 16/3 - 119.4kg (loss 2.1kg)
Week 2: 23/3 -
Week 3: 30/3 -
Week 4: 06/4 -
Week 5: 13/4 -
Blundys_Gurl

Return to Weekly Weigh In